Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry but you are. It's loos bad.

Gears4man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil has crazy side effects and aged my skin badly. Now I have permanent ubder eye circles from 3 months of that crap. Been off it for 2 years. They are still there.
f*** minoxidil.

First off. Start oral castor oil

Second. Get on Zix. It is do it yourself and is a topical that inhibits dht Only topically abd will not go systemic like finasterade. Many men maintain their hair using it or at least massively slow their hair loss with it. Cheap to make.

Third. This is far fetched but take biotin. You may be in if the rare deficient people in it.

Fourth.. get on nizoral shampoo twice a week. It inhibits dht mildly.

Fifth. . Start. MICRONEEDLING.....

If none of this works. Theb get on finasterade ny friend. Good luck

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil has crazy side effects and aged my skin badly. Now I have permanent ubder eye circles from 3 months of that crap. Been off it for 2 years. They are still there.
f*** minoxidil.

First off. Start oral castor oil

Second. Get on Zix. It is do it yourself and is a topical that inhibits dht Only topically abd will not go systemic like finasterade. Many men maintain their hair using it or at least massively slow their hair loss with it. Cheap to make.

Third. This is far fetched but take biotin. You may be in if the rare deficient people in it.

Fourth.. get on nizoral shampoo twice a week. It inhibits dht mildly.

Fifth. . Start. MICRONEEDLING.....

If none of this works. Theb get on finasterade ny friend. Good luck
Thank you but I have to start finasteride now
I can't go balder than I am now

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys

I am now 2 months into Minoxidil and it looks so much better already.
I hope that I don't need finasteride for the next years.
Also using 2% Nizoral lotion.
I took finasteride 3 years from 18-21 and I think that I still have a mild Form of PFS (No feeling when orgasm, but good libido and Errection)

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To those bashing minoxidil. Won't your hair just go back to its initial state when you stop using it? And does it stop working after 2 years?

That you go through a shed when you stop is given i guess, since all minoxidil hairs will disappear eventually when you stop using.

Here I found an interesting thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-minoxidil-stop-working-after-2-years.110334/

There is alot of ppl bashing minoxidil. I been using it for about 2 months now just on my temples... Started Finasteride almost a month ago. Wish I started Finasteride first and sooner.

eightbald

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is alot of ppl bashing minoxidil. I been using it for about 2 months now just on my temples... Started Finasteride almost a month ago. Wish I started Finasteride first and sooner.
And has it done any good for you?

I'm really starting to suspect lot of people bashing minoxidil dont actually apply it regularly and become sloppy with it. Has to be something like that.

Maybe they see results and after a while they slack on it and suddenly hair is falling like crazy

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And has it done any good for you?

I'm really starting to suspect lot of people bashing minoxidil dont actually apply it regularly and become sloppy with it. Has to be something like that.

Maybe they see results and after a while they slack on it and suddenly hair is falling like crazy

Yeah actually, I originally started 3 months ago on just one temple an I only used it once a day. Got minor regrowth. Decided to start using it twice a day about 3 weeks ago. I do see alot more regrowth now in both temples.