Am I Balding? 23 Years Old And Scared

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 23 and my hair is getting thinner since I'm 16. Under normal light cou can't even tell I'm balding, but if the sun or light shines directly to my scalp you can see all my scalp on top.
My father was Nw6 at 32 and my Grandpa is Norwood 1 at 74.
I already ordered Finasteride Minoxidil and Nizoral, just need you guys to confirm that I have hairloss.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200204_064810.jpg
    Screenshot_20200204_064810.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 816
  • Screenshot_20200204_064841.jpg
    Screenshot_20200204_064841.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 801
  • Screenshot_20200204_064903_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200204_064903_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 893

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah.My advice to you is avoid minoxidil as much as you can,just take finasteride and maybe get a dermastamp and some natural oils that could promote hair growth.

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not?

Another answer?
I'm so scared...
Next week I will check my T Level before I start finasteride.

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really can't go bald...
This would ruin my life so I have to start finasteride +Minoxidile
Any other opinions?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t start minoxidil . All it does is give 12-24 months of growth (if you respond) then you’re stuck applying it for life or you’ll have an insane shed .

Get all your bloods done before starting finasteride. Estrogen, Test, Prolactin etc ..

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
But If I can maintain these minoxidil hairs for years than it's a great deal.
I would use 2 ml every night.

And I will start with 0,25 mg Finasteride eod..
I hope that's enough

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
But If I can maintain these minoxidil hairs for years than it's a great deal.
I would use 2 ml every night.

And I will start with 0,25 mg Finasteride eod..
I hope that's enough

It also fucks up your hair cycles and you’ll get weird random shedding periods. A lot of more experienced members here would advise you not to - especially considering you don’t at all have bad hairloss

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
But I have read that minoxidil work wonders for diffuse thinners like me..
Is that true?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
But I have read that minoxidil work wonders for diffuse thinners like me..
Is that true?

Initially yes but after 2 years and you start shedding like f*** and are still applying a topical twice a day that is no longer doing anything for you you’ll wish you never touched it. finasteride also works wonders specifically for diffusers vs receders.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont see it. Your probably maturing but I see no density loss or even temporal recession. Why "cant" you go bald.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro just take finasteride. Atleast .5 everyday and then you can up doasage at 6-12 months if nessecary. You got advanced difusing going on wtf .25 going do. I could be wrong. And also don't take minoxidil untill you've seen what finasteride does.

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro just take finasteride. Atleast .5 everyday and then you can up doasage at 6-12 months if nessecary. You got advanced difusing going on wtf .25 going do. I could be wrong. And also don't take minoxidil untill you've seen what finasteride does.
Advanced? Really?

That last Pic was take under direct light

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's sad to hear my brother... Well i already knew it since I'm 16 so that does not shock me..
But why my hairloss is so slow, when we have in mind that I started balding 2013 at 16/17 years old?
Is it a big mistake if I start minoxidil together with finasteride?
I really want to regrow hair and minoxidil is my biggest hope.
Anyway thank you guys for your help.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No man it's not bad like really un noticeable don't be down, it's just at 23 it'll probably get worse by 25-30. I think with finasteride alone you will regrow most if not all your hair. It's It' more potent then minoxidil and you'll definitely get some good results especially if your a good responder. Minoxidil will ruin your skin and cause massive sheds and like other have said it makes things worse. Trust me and others when we say all you need is finasteride. It's easy to take and you'll be good in a year or two and as long as you take it you won't need to worry much. Hope this helps.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get on keeps website and do the consultation and they will send you your supplies easily conveniently and it's really not that expensive ....