Am I A Non Responder? Anyone Else Out There Feel The Same?

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on 1.25mg of generic finasteride daily for 8 months now. Only missed 1 or 2 days of taking the tablet.

Still seeing same amount of hair falling out when shampooing or rubbing my hair into the sink. No sides but also not noticing much difference in my hair.

Wanted to see what people think and if anyone experiences the similar.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on 1.25mg of generic finasteride daily for 8 months now. Only missed 1 or 2 days of taking the tablet.

Still seeing same amount of hair falling out when shampooing or rubbing my hair into the sink. No sides but also not noticing much difference in my hair.

Wanted to see what people think and if anyone experiences the similar.
Of after all the shed, as you say, there's no change to your hair... That's actually pretty good.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then, as I said, if with all the reported shed shed th no change to density that is nit bad at all.
Staying exactly the same is a grand slam.

I'm on a non-responder. I'm on Avodart, Minoxidil, Nizoral and RU and i'm loosing at alarming rates. Also been on that regimen for 10 years.

sam333

My Regimen
Reaction score
Staying exactly the same is a grand slam.

I'm on a non-responder. I'm on Avodart, Minoxidil, Nizoral and RU and i'm loosing at alarming rates. Also been on that regimen for 10 years.
If you are non responder why you used them for ten years

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are non responder why you used them for ten years
you serious with that question? same reason why all non-responders stick around, the unknown. for all i know I'd be slick bald by now, but i'm not slick bald. therefore, i've stayed on them.