Am I a lost cause?

idunnolol

Reaction score
LOL sounds like you don't interact with society much, do you ? Of course women won't walk up to your face and tell you you're scum, but they'll quietly remind you with subtle giveaways.

Judging from your posts, you sound like another delusional baldcel so it doesn't surprise me you haven't picked up on this yet.

Judging from your posts, you sound like the next Rodger Elliot.
I sure bet someone as insecure as you doesn't interact more with society than I do. At least not any better. I picture your social interactions to look something like this:

JZA70: S-so w-what d-do you thin about erm, *heavy breathing* stuff?
Randomer: (silence or some dodgy answer to avoid interacting with an adult who can't carry a conversation for his life)
JZA70: wow, ****ing shallow b**ch! I will now blame my baldness for my complete lack of social skills and empathy and go on the internet and talk people into suicide so I can feel better about myself. That'll show 'em!

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
Correct.

"One variant of this gene was found among men who suffered from premature balding at a very early stage very much more often than among men who still had a full head of hair when over 60," Professor Nöthen says.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/release...nceDaily:+Health+&+Medicine+News+--+Hair+Loss

Seems you have more loose screws in your head than I do.

Premature balding here generally refers to our definition of male pattern baldness as well. Which is losing hair under 40 years old.

The gene variant was oversensitive or more dense AR distributions on the follicle roots and scalp, which is inherited from the mother.

On the other hand, people with real premature baldness, as in early 20s, also had other problems such as diabetes, metabolic syndromes, large prostates, low testosterone, poor thyroids, and a poor of other genetic garbage and developmental mayhem.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
KyleA, do you have a pic without sunglasses? I want to see what your eyebrows looks like.

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know what your point is Redstar.

We are the minority whether you like it or not.

Although 80% of men suffer with hair loss at some point in their life and 20% of those start in their 20's, I'd say about 3% of those 20 guys go completely bald at 20.

That means OP's case is rare. He is an outcast.

My point had to do with genetics. He won't necessarily have kids who bald in high school too.

On the other hand, as opposed to the rest of the population, his life should get better with time as he blends in with his age group, and they start experiencing the effects of aging.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
On the other hand, as opposed to the rest of the population, his life should get better with time as he blends in with his age group, and they start experiencing the effects of aging.

Only compared to some of the people. His chances with women are shot in his 20s and early 30s.
It's debatable whether he will even be *able* to have a child.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
What the??? This dude just came here for advice and we are telling him to go off himself!?!? DAYUM!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, you posted a pic of yourself recently before you started losing hair. You were a pretty good looking dude. I say were because I don't know what you look like now. I think that is probably why you are taking this pretty hard. You are probably seeing a major difference between the way you were treated before and after hair loss.

KyleA

Reaction score
Wow.... I'm utterly shocked. I can't believe you just told me to kill myself? Who does that?
And just a FYI, I've struggled with depression from this since I hit puberty and realized I was "different." I've been nearly suicidal from my balding when I was 16. What kind of monster tells anyone to kill themselves?

Also, since I've gotten more confident from it, I do date women and have a healthy sex life. Yes the balding makes it harder, but it's not an instant ticket to celibacy.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Exactly. 3/10 men suffer from some degree (mostly NW2-3) of hair loss in their 30's. How many of those 30% of men are slick NW5's ? Maybe 5-7%.

So even when you do get to your 30's, you're STILL the minority.

This is true. I can vouge for that. To be fair, this is just a messy, sensitive subject.

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
If he can be comfortable and confident as a bald man, God bless him... that takes a lot of balls and more than most of us on here have.

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Young women are really the harshest judgers of bald guys. The bitchy ones that will laugh amongst each other about the bald guy that tried to hit on Susie F*ckface at the bar, but those are the kind of women that are going to get knocked up by a dirtbag, he'll ditch the kid, and she'll spend the next 10 years chasing him down for child support. There are women out there that don't mind, or even like bald guys so long as you regularly keep your head completely shaved so not all hope is lost. It's a small subgroup, but they are out there. Let's face it, if we weren't after their pu$$y 24/7, we wouldn't give a rip about what they thought about our hair or lack thereof. I'm not trying to get any guys into bed, so I couldn't care less about what they think of my hair. We're not exactly subhuman, but we won't get as fair of a shake as our hairier peers.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
At least Cincinnati Kid is being realistic. Sugar coating only pisses realists like us off. We don't appreciate being lied to, even if it is a white lie to protect our feelings. There is too much of that here, sugar coated denial. Women don't care about looks/hair, nobody thinks less of you because of your lack of hair.... right. Not helping.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL @ scoring girls. He doesn't score sh1t. What girl would even consider a slick bald 20 year old ?

you must have a really ****ty life for having to come here, dumping your hate on random ppl

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
To be fair, the OP explicitly asked if he was "a lost cause". Is that a loaded question or what? Your either looking for the hard truth or a bunch of white lies to make you feel better. What do you want to hear, OP?

KyleA

Reaction score
To be fair, the OP explicitly asked if he was "a lost cause". Is that a loaded question or what? Your either looking for the hard truth or a bunch of white lies to make you feel better. What do you want to hear, OP?

Yes, the phrase "lost cause" is loaded. I agree with that. And I wanted the truth. If you would read you would see that I thanked people politely for letting me know there's basically no hope. And I figured as much, to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, respect!
How do you manage to score girls? Are they girls you know?

I mean honestly once a girl knows me she doesn't even see the baldness. I've had several girls tell me that it's "cute," and that my other traits (decent personality, hard working, decent body, etc.) easily make up for it. It's not that hard haha, just keep trying.

- - - Updated - - -

529798_10151475184014656_2031014008_n.jpg
KyleA, do you have a pic without sunglasses? I want to see what your eyebrows looks like.

There's a pic of me after a job (I volunteer fire fight in my free time)

KyleA

Reaction score
Dude, respect!
How do you manage to score girls? Are they girls you know?

Normally haha. My other traits make up for my baldness honestly. Some girls even say it's "cute"

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, I'm 20 and completely bald. I recognized before I posted that I was probably a "lost cause." I just wanted to confirm it. Geez

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Normally haha. My other traits make up for my baldness honestly. Some girls even say it's "cute"

Define "normally". Where do you meet these girls?

PS: Do you have a pic without the sunglasses?

KyleA

Reaction score
Define "normally". Where do you meet these girls?

PS: Do you have a pic without the sunglasses?

I meet them all over. Through work, family, friends. Out and about (I just took a girl I met at a coffee shop on a date last week in fact).

And yes, here's one from last month (I think at least LOL).

10152427_10203399155933376_6426246816534453079_n.jpg