Am I a lost cause?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Do you wear a cap when you ask them out?

And I have changed my opinion about you. You have a good smile structure, you can compensate for the hairloss.
One thing which I would *strongly* recommend is to get your teeth fixed. And also to reduce your bodyfat.
That smile is a great asset.

How tall are you?

KyleA

Reaction score
Do you wear a cap when you ask them out?

And I have changed my opinion about you. You have a good smile structure, you can compensate for the hairloss.
One thing which I would *strongly* recommend is to get your teeth fixed. And also to reduce your bodyfat.
That smile is a great asset.

How tall are you?

It depends. I mostly wear a cap in the sun (haha I burn easily).

As far as my teeth go, several girls think they're cute. I'm comfortable with them.

I'm 5'6", but the girls I ask are very short so it all works out haha

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No offence to you buddy but man you got the short straw there haha..
I'm glad you can be upbeat and it doesn't bother you.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are the girls u date cute? are they fat or asian?

im 5'6 and norwood 6 at 21 so we brothas man!

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds like SOMEBODY is projecting. I mean to be fair there's prolly not too much that can be done about his hair but there's still no reason to be that bitter about it. My dad lost his hair in his mid-20s and he hasn't suicided yet either.
But hey, if you think that your hair is really just all that one has to live and strive for then that's what I consider even sadder than baldness.
Oh, and baldness gets passed on over your mother's side of the family so feel free to reproduce as you wish.

They thought that but it wasn't true it can be past on by both genders.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
obviously its easier IN GENERAL to get an asian girl if you are white (stereotype of the bald white expatriate in asia anyone?)

i was just trying to see if the girls he was getting were not "handicap" girls (aka easy to get)

ill respect the bald white man who gets a skinny cute young white girl.

fat and asian girls are "easy mode" girls

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score

hope it's not true, allways wanted to do an asian ( i had a severe "yellow fever") never could.... at least i never go fatty

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hope it's not true, allways wanted to do an asian ( i had a severe "yellow fever") never could.... at least i never go fatty

well if u arent a complete elephant man then it shudnt be as difficult

go out there and **** a lucy thai!

MyLife

Reaction score
obviously its easier IN GENERAL to get an asian girl if you are white (stereotype of the bald white expatriate in asia anyone?)

i was just trying to see if the girls he was getting were not "handicap" girls (aka easy to get)

ill respect the bald white man who gets a skinny cute young white girl.

you must be talking about ugly as **** asian girls lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thor has zero hair loss lol

he just has a widows peak

but that sucks man :/

id rather just jack off or get a prostitute than a fat b**ch 0_o

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Travalanche, somehow I can see the girls profile, but not yours.
I'd rather stay a virgin for life than hit that girl. She looks high maintenance, and is fat, and has a kid.

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
Travalanche, somehow I can see the girls profile, but not yours.
I'd rather stay a virgin for life than hit that girl. She looks high maintenance, and is fat, and has a kid.

Yep, I am about done with dating... I think and I may as well just move to Tibet and become a monk. Man, I used to be fairly good with the ladies. I only got laid once but I did get to second/third base with a lot of chicks during my teen years. Ever since high school things have just steadily gone downhill. I remember being an angsty teen that thought life sucked but if I went back a decade with what I know now I would have stuck with my first girlfriend and married her instead of dumping her like an idiot because she was pretty and now she is married. Instead I wanted to be a "player" and look where it got me.

Foreveralone!!!! :jackit:

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've lurked on here for a long time and I'm just now getting the courage to post.

I just want to know if there's anything that can be done for my severe hair loss. I'm 20 years old (almost 21) and nearly completely bald on top.

Would Rogaine still work? Any stuff like that? I might be able to swing affording those things. Transplants and toupees are out of the question.

Attached is a recent pic of me.

Thanks for any advice!

View attachment 26705

I hope I uploaded the picture right. Thanks again!

no. you can recover.

What are you trying ?

what pills, potions and lotions and gels are you using ?

or have used ?