Am I a good candidate for FUE (pics)

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Who took those pics are they your own or are the on the clubs promotional website? If so then obviously they would have chosen pics containing only the best looking people, thats what nightclubs do.
i didnt take those pics, but i come from a trendy part of the country where everyone looks like this. they didnt have to search for the best looking people, the people there are just good looking in general. of course some arent, but a hell of a lot are. its very competitive out here

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ps1freak said:
i'd say go for what you were going with, i think filling it would look great

don't be fooled by the over 21 -> a lot of those guys are prob 21-24, just judging from their faces.

also, styling your hair right makes a huge difference.

i agree.
at this point, i cant style it the way i want to because i really cant stand my hairline..i used to be content with settling for a hairstyle that worked with my hairline, but its gotten to the point where i cannot stand it anymore. im so sick of settling for inferiority everywhere in my life. if im broke, graduating school in the summer, living with my parents, a loser, no girlfriend..while all my friends live it up the least i can have for myself is to feel confident in my appearance you know? my life sucks in every other aspect anyways.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
i come from a trendy part of the country where everyone looks like this. they didnt have to search for the best looking people, the people there are just good looking in general.

my life sucks in every other aspect anyways

So I'm guessing since your graduating and living in a trendy part of the country you're not in a war zone or seeing your family go hungry.

Now if you want to get a hair transplant, fine, go for it, good Doctor's usually hang out in trendy parts of the country. I had my first at 27. No regrets at all. I was broke when I graduated college as well, then I got a job b/c of my degree, got money, got hair transplant, cycle of life and what have you. We're pretty much all here cause our natural hair sucked, save the sympathy card for a different table.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ITNEVERRAINS said:
i come from a trendy part of the country where everyone looks like this. they didnt have to search for the best looking people, the people there are just good looking in general.

[quote:3mk8o3k5]my life sucks in every other aspect anyways

So I'm guessing since your graduating and living in a trendy part of the country you're not in a war zone or seeing your family go hungry.

Now if you want to get a hair transplant, fine, go for it, good Doctor's usually hang out in trendy parts of the country. I had my first at 27. No regrets at all. I was broke when I graduated college as well, then I got a job b/c of my degree, got money, got hair transplant, cycle of life and what have you. We're pretty much all here cause our natural hair sucked, save the sympathy card for a different table.[/quote:3mk8o3k5]
oh please, noones playing the sympathy card here. i wanted to give a little insight as to why i would like to get a transplant.

no i wasnt born in Iraq or Sudan. no im not dying of cholera somewhere in a 3rd world alley. Please though. not saying you in particular, but people always try to play the "oh you dont have it so bad" and blah blah be happy only your hair sucks. I never said it i had it so bad, but there are a hell of a lot of people im very close with who have it a hell of a lot better.

that said, can you talk to me more about your personal experience with the transplant?

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
best thing I've ever done for my self esteem, still get carded and i'm over 30. But since I started young, I've had to keep having hair transplant's to maintain overall look. I was destined to be strong III. You can read my story if you'd like by clicking the "view my regimen" icon