Alpecin Shampoo and After Shampoo Liquid

billypcuc

Reaction score
I have been using Alpecin Shampoo and After Shampoo Liquid for about 2.5 months. I was having a pretty good shed and it stopped it immediately. Without question it has made my vellus hair at the temple/hairline go termial. I have tried everything to make these hairs go terminal and I think this is finally doing the trick. I'm not sure about any regrowth yet because its very difficult to tell if the terminal hairs are coming in are all from the vellus I had or are simply new. I am finally on my way from a Norwood 2 to a Norwood 1. This is terrific news!

Regimin
Finasteride (1mg)Aug 1998-Fall 2002: Stopped Loss/Maintained

Dutasteride (0.5mg 3x/week) Fall 2002-Current: Stopped Loss/Maintained, Grew some terminal and vellus back. I tried my own topical dutasteride for 5 months, which helped at hairline.

Xandrox 2001-Current
Grew some terminal at temples/hairline and tons of vellus

Jacob

Reaction score
One can also get liposomal caffeine put in a topical(or I suppose shampoo) thru Elsom Research. It's in the one I had made via their Formuator.

viperfish

Reaction score
Jacob said:
One can also get liposomal caffeine put in a topical(or I suppose shampoo) thru Elsom Research. It's in the one I had made via their Formuator.

Jacob,

Can you provide a link? Thanks.

G

Where could someone in the US find this Alpecin Shampoo ? I did a google search and everything that came up was in German.

G

Thanks for that link. They have all kinds of crap I didnt even know existed. Nanosphere Minoxidil, dutasteride lotion, finasteride lotion, minoxidil gel, spironolactone with dutasteride...It all sounds great but I wonder if any of it really works?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
dd

billypcuc

Reaction score
Hi guys, I know its only been three weeks since my I started this topic, but the progress has been really encouraging and seems to be picking up. More vellus appear to be going terminal. I think the alpecin is working really well at "finishing off" the minoxidil vellus growth I had. Im starting to realize that I had more recession at the temples than previously thought. However, I will mention that my story does not provide evidence for new growth because it has been vellus going terminal. Hope this helps.
I have been getting my supply from:
http://www.lila-se.de/shop-en/assets/s2 ... e/shop-en/
The turnaround has been about 2 weeks with no problems. I shampoo 2x/day and use the after shampoo liquid at night before xandrox application. I have no vested interest in Alpecin or the website. Billy