Alot Of Things Will Cause Hair Loss But Almost Nothing Will Cause Hair Growth ?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt funny that if you overdose (x supplement/vitamin) or take (y drug) you can trigger gene and serum chemicle changes that make you lose almost all your hair

but there is no serum chemicle or gene change to date that make you GROW hair, (except going tranny ofcourse)

Cant we find out what estrogen is doing causing the hair growth ?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant we find out what estrogen is doing causing the hair growth ?

Probably upregulating and downregulating several hundred genes, mostly responsible for cell division, angiogenesis, you know, all that good stuff that hair follicles love. Even if we mapped out all of the actions of estrogen you couldn't really replicate all of them without having dozens of molecules which would then probably also share the same problems as estrogen. Or with gene editing which, if you could do that, would be much simpler to just shut down the AR...

The real problem is that there is no way to keep molecules like dutasteride and estrogen local to the scalp. If you could do that, you've solved the problem...

Reactions: WMQ

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably upregulating and downregulating several hundred genes, mostly responsible for cell division, angiogenesis, you know, all that good stuff that hair follicles love. Even if we mapped out all of the actions of estrogen you couldn't really replicate all of them without having dozens of molecules which would then probably also share the same problems as estrogen. Or with gene editing which, if you could do that, would be much simpler to just shut down the AR...

The real problem is that there is no way to keep molecules like dutasteride and estrogen local to the scalp. If you could do that, you've solved the problem...
arent there any drugs for vascular /circulation diseases that you can use topically that raise vegf ? Maybe we can try those on scalp

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
arent there any drugs for vascular /circulation diseases that you can use topically that raise vegf ? Maybe we can try those on scalp
Hypertrichosis is a common adverse effect of cyclosporin, minoxidil and diazoxide

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are lots of drugs that grow hair. They just don't get released as hair loss treatments because they either don't work better than minoxidil, or they have serious side effects. For example, cyclosporine that you mentioned works great for some people, but it has a low response rate, and it's toxic to the kidneys. It's easier to destroy than to create. You're not going to find one drug that magically regrows all your hair.
eh f*** this sh*t. We will never have HAIR

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why only destroying my penis and endocrine system can save my hair. Maybe God wants everyone to become tranny because men are so disgusting (especially bald ones)...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why only destroying my penis and endocrine system can save my hair. Maybe God wants everyone to become tranny because men are so disgusting (especially bald ones)...
God wants women to submit to men though, maybe he wants you to like become my harem or something.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Biotin grows hair, taurine promotes anagen, collagen grows hair... Of course this stuff works better for women since they do not have to deal with cancerous DHT.

INT

Reaction score
Or maybe they were on to something on how to handle society and deal with the reality of female (and male) nature, behaviour.

We see the results of secular, liberal, atheist societies in the west; destruction of the family unit, rise in unhappiness, rising loneliness and more and more incels,... Although a lack of religion is not the only contributing factor to these observations.

To answer that question we first need to know what female and male nature is, or if it even exists and believe me, none of us has the knowledge that give an answer to this nature-nurture question.

Also, it actually appears that secular countries are outperforming religious countries when it comes to overall happiness: https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpres...ile-religious-countries-are-poor-and-unhappy/

"The self-perceived happiness of people is highly correlated with their income, health, freedom, and social support, which explains the patterns above. But I’m absolutely sure, based on partial surveys I’ve reported before, that happiness is also, across all countries, strongly and negatively correlated with their religiosity. That is, the most religious countries (which happen to be those in the Middle East and sub-Saharan Africa) are the unhappiest, while the most atheistic countries—those in Scandinavia and Northern Europe, as well as Australia and Canada—are the happiest. (The U.S., which is the most religious First World nation, ranks as #18.)"

As you said, there are more factors contributing to happiness etc, but there still appears to be a negative correlation.

INT

Reaction score
The men who wrote the bible were a lot smarter than any of us. I'm an athiest, but I can see the wisdom in it.

Could you be more specific? I am an atheist myself but always open to being proven wrong. Also, talking is more productive than disliking:).

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The men who wrote the bible were a lot smarter than any of us. I'm an athiest, but I can see the wisdom in it.
The wisdom of some verses: She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never mind regrowth, let's lower the bar way down.

How about a f*****g MAINTENANCE solution that doesn't involve messing with your hormones and cucking yourself with antiandrogens? It's 2020, there should be a way to do that. It's already known that VEGF loss results in death of progenitor cells which is probably responsible for most of the balding process, how hard is it to find the pathway DHT->VEGF pathway and make a small molecule or peptide to disrupt that... trust me there is so much more that could be done if they really put in the night and day effort to research it. We barely know anything about the hair loss process (and I don't mean the idiot-tier "lul DHT killz hair" but what happens on a transcriptional level underneath) to even be able to say we can come up with any kind of worthy treatment.

INT

Reaction score
This is a multi dimensional problem.

And yes it's no wonder the west is "happier" than middle eastern countries under islam, that have immense economic and political problems. Btw, not all religions are equal. Islam is too conservative and hasn't seen any decent reform or enlightenment.

What I said was a rise in unhappiness, I was referring to the west of course. When compared to the past under religious authority, women especially are more unhappy than ever these days (if I remember correctly from articles I read before) Another strong indicator is a strong increase in the use of anti-depressant medication in the west and especially among women.

Anyway, this discussion deserves its own thread.

Well, if you only look at the Western countries you will see that the highest ranking countries are mostly the secular ones. Also, the increase of anti-depressants is no accurate indicator of depression as this study (coincidentally about men vs. women) shows: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5451647/

I agree, this discussion deserves its own thread indeed.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe they were on to something on how to handle society and deal with the reality of female (and male) nature, behaviour.

We see the results of secular, liberal, atheist societies in the west; destruction of the family unit, rise in unhappiness, rising loneliness and more and more incels,... Although a lack of religion is not the only contributing factor to these observations.

And religions bring problems of their own.