Almost Success With Minoxidil But Uh Yea

Lucas97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello there,

i‘ve been on minoxidil 5% only for the last 5 months and honestly, i feel almost satisfied. I have almost no more shedding at all when i wash my hair etc, BUT i havent seen any regrowth yet. Is there anything you could recommend to me to add to my regime except finasteride? I refuse finasteride because of all the side effects...

So if you have oils, shampoos or anything to recommend and that is worth using, id be really glad :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Sameerahmed7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was also very adamant of taking finasteride but finally decided to give it a shot. So i'll also suggest trying finasteride once

leidri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello there,

i‘ve been on minoxidil 5% only for the last 5 months and honestly, i feel almost satisfied. I have almost no more shedding at all when i wash my hair etc, BUT i havent seen any regrowth yet. Is there anything you could recommend to me to add to my regime except finasteride? I refuse finasteride because of all the side effects...

So if you have oils, shampoos or anything to recommend and that is worth using, id be really glad :)

Thank you!
I just started minoxidil and i dont want to use minoxidil so i will follow your step

But i have a question, you say you are statisfied but with no regrowth, so do you lost some here cause of the shedding ?
I mean, is it "worst" than before minoxidil ?

Lucas97

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started minoxidil and i dont want to use minoxidil so i will follow your step

But i have a question, you say you are statisfied but with no regrowth, so do you lost some here cause of the shedding ?
I mean, is it "worst" than before minoxidil ?

I said ALMOST satisfied cause it definitely stopped falling, maybe very few hair grew back but its not that visible. Its not worse, but kind of better...

I dont like finasteride because it makes me feel sick, makes my testosterones really low and are expensive...

thats how it looks now:

Attachments

• 6CE1874E-87CD-43F9-8F08-665123439A2D.jpeg
    6CE1874E-87CD-43F9-8F08-665123439A2D.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 211

leidri

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said ALMOST satisfied cause it definitely stopped falling, maybe very few hair grew back but its not that visible. Its not worse, but kind of better...

I dont like finasteride because it makes me feel sick, makes my testosterones really low and are expensive...

thats how it looks now:
Do you have a before pic ?

Nice hair btw

Cause the fact is that if i lose hair cause of shedding, and have no regrowth, it means that i will have less hair than before ;D

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score

thats how it looks now:
finasteride doesn't decrease testosterone it actually increases it by roughly 10%