Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What have I not. So
  • hydrocortisone a couple times/week
  • Regenepure 2 times a week
  • Dermarolling helps a little bit I think
  • Washing hair with shampoo almost everyday, especially if I go to the gym
  • Omega-3 & perilla leaves from Somebody’s method.
  • Egg white mask for an hour once per week if itch is really bad. I’ve stopped doing this.
  • I forgot: coal tar shampoo once in a while
If you’re scared of cortisone, maybe try salicylic acid. I believe hydrocortisone is ok a couple of times a week, but it won’t be magic.
Thanks man

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Are not good news, of course, but not that bad. Why ? Because Setipiprant failed in every single clinical trial. It failed on Asthma, it Failed on Rhinitis and it failed on Androgenetic Alopecia .
Setipiprant is simple too week. I am not telling that Fevipiprant will work for sure , but, Fevipiprant works amazing on Asthma while Setipiprant don't .

Failed in every clinical trial? Where have you read that it failed in asthma?.. seti all along was being used as preventative maintenance .. Cots was using that whole “RAIN” protocol which included multiple drugs and methods.
It didn’t show hair regrowth, but I didn’t see that hair was below baseline.

Asthma trial
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24964348/

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Failed in every clinical trial? Where have you read that it failed in asthma?.. seti all along was being used as preventative maintenance .. Cots was using that whole “RAIN” protocol which included multiple drugs and methods.

Asthma trial
That's actually a good point. Maybe seti can be a maintanance drug. How cool would it be if you hopped on some potent drugs temporarily to get hair back then just use SETI to maintain or seriously slow male pattern baldness.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Our findings confirm that CRTH2 may be a promising target for the treatment of allergic disorders."

Asthma trial

"Our findings confirm that CRTH2 may be a promising target for the treatment of allergic disorders." 2014 . We are on 2019 , where is the drug ? The drug was dropped for asthma.
https://aacijournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13223-017-0183-z

About rhinitis :

"The Phase 2 trial was the first large clinical study to assess a CRTH2 antagonist in seasonal AR in a real-life setting. Setipiprant dose-related efficacy in the Phase 2 trial was not confirmed during Phase 3. Setipiprant was well tolerated in both studies. "

Again, 3 clinical trial on 3 different diseases, all dropped . If that is not a fail , what it is ?!

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
"Our findings confirm that CRTH2 may be a promising target for the treatment of allergic disorders."

"Our findings confirm that CRTH2 may be a promising target for the treatment of allergic disorders." 2014 . We are on 2019 , where is the drug ? The drug was dropped for asthma.

About rhinitis :

"The Phase 2 trial was the first large clinical study to assess a CRTH2 antagonist in seasonal AR in a real-life setting. Setipiprant dose-related efficacy in the Phase 2 trial was not confirmed during Phase 3. Setipiprant was well tolerated in both studies. "

Again, 3 clinical trial on 3 different diseases, all dropped . If that is not a fail , what it is ?!

It shows that the drug works at decreasing inflammatory markers noted in allergic rhitinitis and asthma.. it states so in the trials done so IT. DOES WHAT IT IS PURPOSES FOR.. it didn’t fail, there are more efficient drugs than seti as you can see with fevi, (2000mg as opposed to 150mg).

Stop whining. It was never announced that seti was going to regrow everyone’s hair. It’s a maintenance drug. Castration doesn’t even regrow hair in cases

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
It shows that the drug works at decreasing inflammatory markers noted in allergic rhitinitis and asthma.. it states so in the trials done so IT. DOES WHAT IT IS PURPOSES FOR.. it didn’t fail, there are more efficient drugs than seti as you can see with fevi, (2000mg as opposed to 150mg).

Stop whining. It was never announced that seti was going to regrow everyone’s hair. It’s a maintenance drug. Castration doesn’t even regrow hair in cases
Please read my post , here we go again, I put it in BOLD so you will not have to read it all :

About rhinitis :

"WAS NOT CONFIRMED DURIN PHASE 3". Do you understand what that means ? It means , it FAILED .

There is not any other kind of this drug on the Market, and Setipiprant, should be realeased at least 4 years before fevipiprant. Meaning, if that stuff really works, Allergan should do tons of money during that 4 years, after all, they spent the best part already in all the clinical trials for Asthma. Setipiprant works great in Vitro, not in vivo.
That thing of telling 2000mg vs 150mg is a none sense. Is like telling 200 mg of Finasteride is like 0.5mg of Dutasteride . That none sense it is. You can use 10 grams of seti and you will not get the results that will give Fevi.

I am not telling that Fevipiprant will work, I am telling that we had the bad luck of using a extremly weak drug to test the theory. Was a really bad luck, f*****g destinity, that was seti instead of Fevi the one used for the clinical trials on Androgenetic Alopecia.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please observe that the placebo group in the seti trial regrew hair. So seti can not be deemed as a maintenance drug.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Please read my post , here we go again, I put it in BOLD so you will not have to read it all :

About rhinitis :

"WAS NOT CONFIRMED DURIN PHASE 3". Do you understand what that means ? It means , it FAILED .

There is not any other kind of this drug on the Market, and Setipiprant, should be realeased at least 4 years before fevipiprant. Meaning, if that stuff really works, Allergan should do tons of money during that 4 years, after all, they spent the best part already in all the clinical trials for Asthma. Setipiprant works great in Vitro, not in vivo.
That thing of telling 2000mg vs 150mg is a none sense. Is like telling 200 mg of Finasteride is like 0.5mg of Dutasteride . That none sense it is. You can use 10 grams of seti and you will not get the results that will give Fevi.

I am not telling that Fevipiprant will work, I am telling that we had the bad luck of using a extremly weak drug to test the theory. Was a really bad luck, f*****g destinity, that was seti instead of Fevi the one used for the clinical trials on Androgenetic Alopecia.

The phase two trial and phase three trials were conducted on humans.. the phase two showed that dosages mattered and in phase three it wasn’t seen to be the case.. seti does lower inflammatory markers.. idk what is wrong here.. I understand everyone is mad at the fact that seti didn’t regrow a satisfying amount of hair in the recent case studies, but finasteride/ dutasteride also doesn’t help and regrow hair on all who use it.. I tried legit seti last summer at 2g a day for a month and ran out just to see and I had no oil on my fore head. My scalp is an oil slick normally..

The only thing you can do is hope to eliminate inflammation. Hair regrowth isn’t relevant here. Pretty sure in finasteride studies, tar shampoo was used with the drug to eliminate inflammation so that the results could be of greater yield without any influences from other conditions.. use seti with minoxidil or seti with another complimentary treatment.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to say I told-you-so regarding wesconti's SETI experiment. I've said this a thousand times it seems, inhibitors do not cause regrowth and never will.

Tretinoin (Retin-A) inhibits PGD2 by binding onto PTGDS and is probably why it has observed to make Minoxidil work better. Retinal (but not Retinol) also binds onto PTGDS but I don't think anyone has every tried it but maybe I will if I can get my hands on some as it is not as potent on skin as Tretinoin. I doubt there will be much commercial research however as both can't be patented.
How’s your progress? You start rolling yet?

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, that Placebo drug really messed up some folk. Two guys got testicular pain, another poor sod got Bronchitis and three people got the flu.

Guess we need to careful and watch out for any sides with that one. Definitely has me wary of trying it.
Don't be arrogant, finastride sides are real, I pray you don't get them. Also they mostly appear after stopping the treatment and worsened with time. At least in my case every thing went to hell couple of weeks after stopping the pill and for next six months new sides were popping out every week, it took 9 months for to stabilize at 10% of prefin state.
I am almost 3year post finasteride, still fighting.

Don't troll man, It hurts.
Enjoy

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
of course such numbers are irrelevant statistically speaking; but 0/12 testicular pain is quite relevant for me since I had a blatant testicular pain and numb penis with only topical finasteride believe it or not. I guess I'm amongst the unlucky ones ; )
How is the numbness now, I still have sever numbness almost 3 year post finasteride.
My testicular ache is almost gone, also I was using finasteride topically when I decided to stop it.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't be arrogant, finastride sides are real, I pray you don't get them. Also they mostly appear after stopping the treatment and worsened with time. At least in my case every thing went to hell couple of weeks after stopping the pill and for next six months new sides were popping out every week, it took 9 months for to stabilize at 10% of prefin state.
I am almost 3year post finasteride, still fighting.

Don't troll man, It hurts.
Enjoy

Calling someone arrogant and trolling for making light of the effect of placebo? Get off your own high horse dude.

Also, when did the alternative meds forum turn into the PFS forum?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I

How is the numbness now, I still have sever numbness almost 3 year post finasteride.
My testicular ache is almost gone, also I was using finasteride topically when I decided to stop it.

well testicular ache did not really last long, numbness was the problem. but it went back to normal couple of months after I stopped the topical and also libido skyrocketed thanks to some testo booster supplements....
you should check your hormones level.

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Calling someone arrogant and trolling for making light of the effect of placebo? Get off your own high horse dude.

Also, when did the alternative meds forum turn into the PFS forum?
Sorry if I got it wrong, people here trolls pfs sufferers by saying hypochondriacs, like we are having placebo effect.
I thought you were doing the same thing.

Just a suggestion, don't try finastride, you just never know whether you are going to have side effects or not.
When I started finasteride, I said to myself I will stop it at the first sign of side effects and I did the same, I used only 15 mg of finasteride in total, and some topical, for a mere 2-3 month.
And here I am regretting that decision.
Sorry again for not understanding your comment.
Ignore bad English, not my mother language

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well testicular ache did not really last long, numbness was the problem. but it went back to normal couple of months after I stopped the topical and also libido skyrocketed thanks to some testo booster supplements....
you should check your hormones level.
I have tested for hormone Doctor said my testosterone was very very high, he asked me, wether I am on steroids. It was around 1200 ng/dl I don't remember the unit.

But I am experiencing ED, loss of libido, genital numbness, tinnitus, muscle twitches, etc.

Please be kind and let me know the testobooster you were using, would be very thankful.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Silver lining: You may be able to get SwissTemples and Westonci-tier results by skipping PGD2 inhibition. All aboard the PGE2 and needling train.

I strongly believe this. I got almost almost all of my results from PGE2+dermarolling