ALL YOU FUCKIN b****s

totaldispHAIR

Established Member
Reaction score
Look you f*****g cocksucking jackass...we know you're Ded Prez or his friend because you're the only ball-less, dickless piece of sh*t who got shot down on the boards by both the men and women posters alike. No one wants you here, you're not welcomed and frankly, if your ego is so fragile that you have to be an a**h** when women don't respond to your first "hey ladiez, Mr. Love Machine is here to do ya'", then you've got a bigger problem than hair loss.

HairLossTalk.com or BruceLee, can you inactivate this guy?

G

totaldispHAIR said:
Look you f*****g cocksucking jackass...we know you're Ded Prez or his friend because you're the only ball-less, dickless piece of sh*t who got shot down on the boards by both the men and women posters alike. No one wants you here, you're not welcomed and frankly, if your ego is so fragile that you have to be an a**h** when women don't respond to your first "hey ladiez, Mr. Love Machine is here to do ya'", then you've got a bigger problem than hair loss.

HairLossTalk.com or BruceLee, can you inactivate this guy?

We are working on this. Until he is wasted, I would suggest we ignore him like the rest of the world is doing and will do until he has blessedly left the planet.

Hang with us here.

jvantin1

Reaction score
wait, i can't see it...is it that speck next to the syphlis chancre?

still can't make it out. wait...let me get my tweezers.

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
don't consider what he has to say relates to the feelings of men without insecurity issues and over the age of 12

karen

Reaction score
why dont you piss off away from here,you are not wanted,and when you said no man would want a women well your wromg because im a lesbian,and my woman loves me,and while your on the subject,have you looked in the mirror lately,you ugly sad little shite :freaked2:

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
No you're 17 and going bald. See ya later chrome dome.

lets not make fun of teenagers that are balding already bombscience :)