All Treatments Have Failed (change My Mind)

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not bald yet. Barely hanging on to my NW1.
tenor.gif

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only hair regrowth operation that is farther away from helping us than Follica, is . . . . all the others.

People are mistaken to underestimate that one. It's not promising the Moon but it might actually deliver what it is promising.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have done nothing but read journals, papers, and studies for the past year now. And better yet, I can spell "life" correctly. I was hoping someone would post some actual studies or press releases from the companies that I missed. But instead I'm sitting here watching you and @WeStayCooling give each other smooth handjobs while companies that have "breakthrough stem cell research" are hiding their failures behind silence. If you have no actual data that shows progress in human trials, don't post. I've made this thread to read data from companies that I have missed. Not listen to you two baldies lose your composure and take out your anger on a kid who just wants to learn more and be proven wrong.

for someone who had journals, papers and studies and what not the past year, it is incredible how little knowledge to have gathered in that time.

During that year several regenerative companies have released studies and press releases.

Just remember the professional world doesn't live by posting 24/7 on social media like some reality star, that is not how the world works. Go look into other threads and gather some knowledge from there, because you clearly haven't.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are coping so hard right now it's unbelievable LOL

you are already balding at 22 which is extremely aggressive age to start, you are guaranteed to go bald before 30 my dude

unless these treatments coming out work

BUT OH WAIT YOU ALREADY DECLARED THEM A FAILURE

so i guess you're fucked bruh, go shave right this instance
Thanks for reminding me of how fucked up my situation is, balding since 17

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me of how fucked up my situation is, balding since 17
you missed the point of my post which is to say that if you are balding aggressively since a young age you SHOULD have faith in future treatments

if you are going to believe like the OP that all future treatments are a SCAM or FAILURE then the only option is to accept your fate right now

HairlossCurse

Reaction score
Well finesteride and minoxidil worked really well for me. Stopped further hairless, thickened hair and even decent growth at temples. Only side effect was hair went darker which actually looks worse for me. Oh well will have to dye my full head of hair ;). May get transplant to fully fix up the fringe and call it a day. No need for scam stem cell treatments. To bad many of you make it hard on yourselves by getting placebo side effects from finasteride (and even minoxidil lol) as they really work well for most men and the studies have shown that time and time again. If finesteride really fucks up hormones so much (it doesn't only dht which is hardly used post puberty) then we would see far more men walking around with more feminine bodies and traits as many men have been using it for decades on a daily basis. We don't see it. Get your *** on finasteride, min and stfu

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well finesteride and minoxidil worked really well for me. Stopped further hairless, thickened hair and even decent growth at temples. Only side effect was hair went darker which actually looks worse for me. Oh well will have to dye my full head of hair ;). May get transplant to fully fix up the fringe and call it a day. No need for scam stem cell treatments. To bad many of you make it hard on yourselves by getting placebo side effects from finasteride (and even minoxidil lol) as they really work well for most men and the studies have shown that time and time again. If finesteride really fucks up hormones so much (it doesn't only dht which is hardly used post puberty) then we would see far more men walking around with more feminine bodies and traits as many men have been using it for decades on a daily basis. We don't see it. Get your *** on finasteride, min and stfu
lol at this idiotic comment

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and Minoxidil = sh*t , because dont stop hairloss in many person , only retard
The possible cure for all .......... ¿? ....... HAIR TRANSPLANT WITH UNLIMITED DONOR AREA = HST , Tsuji or Tissuse should launch this technique as soon as possible