All Day Chemist Order, Is My sh*t About To Be Fucked?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm having problems with getting my finasteride script refilled, so I ordered some 1 mg Finasteride pills from All Day Chemist 2 days ago. It's been 2 days since my order; no money has been taken out of my account yet and no email saying that it shipped (I did get an email saying that my order was "dispensing"). Is this the usual amount of time it takes or is some highway robbery type sh*t about to happen in my bank account?

inb4 that MikeW guy starts Fearmongering

EDIT: I spoke with some representative from All Day Chemist, and he said that they received my payment but nothing has been taken out from my bank account still?

Last edited:

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have to fill out a prescription? If so that is why as you need to wait for one of their doctors to review it before they can dispatch anything, if not it could just be delay because the Christmas/new year period has just finished, give it a few more days.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have to fill out a prescription? If so that is why as you need to wait for one of their doctors to review it before they can dispatch anything, if not it could just be delay because the Christmas/new year period has just finished, give it a few more days.

Nah one of the main reasons people use All Day Chemist is because you don't need a script. I do have a legit script for 5 mg Finasteride tabs, however I don't have any refills left and will be unable to see my derm soon.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah one of the main reasons people use All Day Chemist is because you don't need a script. I do have a legit script for 5 mg Finasteride tabs, however I don't have any refills left and will be unable to see my derm soon.

The site looks legit from first glance, have you tried tracking it? There's an option to track your order.

g.i joey

Reaction score

cant you have your pharmacy call your derm and have him send back the refilled prescription through fax?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
cant you have your pharmacy call your derm and have him send back the refilled prescription through fax?

I could, but my doctor is kind of anti-finasteride and doesn't really know jack sh*t about it (he told me I could stop taking it and keep my hair gains). He told me next visit he wants to do some blood tests; I'm guessing he is then going to use them to just me off finasteride. If worse comes to worse I would just keep buying finasteride online, it actually ends up being not THAT much more expensive (like $15 more a year) when you consider gas money to get there and my $35 copay each time.

He is a slick Norwood 5 I think he just wants me to be on his level.

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant you just change doctor to someone who is willing to prescribe it? Also, isnt it more expensive to buy online compared to a over the counter pharmacy?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing the math now;

All Day Chemist -
90 5 mg finasteride tabs (1 year's worth) is $41
Shipping is $15-$25 depending

$56 to $66 for a year

My dermatologist -
Copay is $35 a visit (might even be more if I see him a few times a year)
90 5 mg finasteride tabs from Walgreens is $16 ($4 a script)
Factor in about $10 in gas money to get to my derm (he is about 30 mins from me)

$61 a year

Of course I would rather have Finasteride from a USA pharmacy, but the price in my case isn't all that different. I would probably see another dermatologist if worse came to worse though.

shookwun

Reaction score
For all we know, it could be pressed cat piss tablets labeled as finasteride

Pharmacia all the way.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
For all we know, it could be pressed cat piss tablets labeled as finasteride

Pharmacia all the way.

Lol, I think the actual pills should be good. finasteride is really cheap to make to begin with.

Shook, do you take 1 mg finasteride pills or do you split 5 mg pills into 4ths?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol

Also waiting for an order and down to two weeks supply. I feel you.

I sh*t you not he said to me "Finasteride isn't like minoxidil, you can stop using it and keep the hair you have regrown." I understand why some people just skip going to a derm and just buy online, especially when you're dropping a $35 copay a visit like I am...

Do you use All Day Chemist for your orders?

Kian1810

Reaction score
I recently ordered from them and got my order within a week but I paid via wire transfer, did you do the e-cheque?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently ordered from them and got my order within a week but I paid via wire transfer, did you do the e-cheque?

I wanted to do a wire transfer but they didn't take Western Union. I used an echeck

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
I am in two minds if my finasteride from them is legit.

Their finasteride and dutasteride is manufactured by Cipla--a massive and legitimate pharmaceutical company who would lose more money than you and I can even comprehend if they were caught distributing fake meds. finasteride is dirty cheap to make. It's not even worth faking.

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm having problems with getting my finasteride script refilled, so I ordered some 1 mg Finasteride pills from All Day Chemist 2 days ago. It's been 2 days since my order; no money has been taken out of my account yet and no email saying that it shipped (I did get an email saying that my order was "dispensing"). Is this the usual amount of time it takes or is some highway robbery type sh*t about to happen in my bank account?

inb4 that MikeW guy starts Fearmongering

EDIT: I spoke with some representative from All Day Chemist, and he said that they received my payment but nothing has been taken out from my bank account still?

Fear mongering.. right..

If you wanna feminize yourself go right ahead with potential irreversible side effects. I'd rather wear an undetectable piece.

Don't f*** with your body.