All Day Chemist Order, Is My sh*t About To Be Fucked?

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could, but my doctor is kind of anti-finasteride and doesn't really know jack sh*t about it (he told me I could stop taking it and keep my hair gains). He told me next visit he wants to do some blood tests; I'm guessing he is then going to use them to just me off finasteride. If worse comes to worse I would just keep buying finasteride online, it actually ends up being not THAT much more expensive (like $15 more a year) when you consider gas money to get there and my $35 copay each time.

He is a slick Norwood 5 I think he just wants me to be on his level.

He's anti finasteride because he knows his sh*t and the damage it can do. But hey don't listen to an actual medical doctor..

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
My wish has come true!

I've been on finasteride for over a year with no sides, I think it's safe to say I'm in the clear

Kian1810

Reaction score
Their finasteride and dutasteride is manufactured by Cipla--a massive and legitimate pharmaceutical company who would lose more money than you and I can even comprehend if they were caught distributing fake meds. finasteride is dirty cheap to make. It's not even worth faking.

That's good to hear, so I will stick with it, thank you!

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
The money has been taken out of mg account (finally) and I got an email saying it shipped, problem solved

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another question for people who have ordered from ADC in the US; How did your order come? Via the postal service, UPS, Fed Ex, etc?