All Day Chemist (adc) And Payment W/echeck

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone here used AllDayChemist and are they legit? They wanted me to pay with eCheck but I don’t feel comfortable giving them my banking info.
If anyone can vouche for them and they are legit then I will give them a try.

Thanks.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone here used AllDayChemist and are they legit? They wanted me to pay with eCheck but I don’t feel comfortable giving them my banking info.
If anyone can vouche for them and they are legit then I will give them a try.

Thanks.

They’re legit. Just take a while to ship. Like 14-17 days

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ADC is legit, but I prefer sources that take Bitcoin. I feel safer from potential legal issues and bank issues. (Not that most people seem to have these problems)

Unitedpharmacies.md is my favorite. They have fast delivery too.

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score
ADC is legit, but I prefer sources that take Bitcoin. I feel safer from potential legal issues and bank issues. (Not that most people seem to have these problems)

I looked them up Unitedpharmacies and they have some decent prices, thanks. But I don't know how to use bitcoins, looks complicated and time consuming.
Do you have any other recommendations? I am looking to get dutasteride. My doctor gave me finesteride and I have been taking it but I want to add Duta 2-3 times a week. I guess I could just ask for a prescription but I am am sure he will say no.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a bad experience with unitedpharmacies a couple of times, they took money out my account and i had to cancel my card, this happened twice. I have heard of people using them without any problems and others who have had the same happen to them, i think they just randomly take peoples information, so some have no problems with them while others do. If you are going to use them i suggest to use one of those topup visa cards, that way they can't clean out your bank account.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked them up Unitedpharmacies and they have some decent prices, thanks. But I don't know how to use bitcoins, looks complicated and time consuming.
Do you have any other recommendations? I am looking to get dutasteride. My doctor gave me finesteride and I have been taking it but I want to add Duta 2-3 times a week. I guess I could just ask for a prescription but I am am sure he will say no.
Bitcoin does seem daunting at first. It was my barrier of entry before I decided to take action. I 100% recommend getting a wallet and trying a few BTC purchases. (I recommend coinbase) It will make it easier to eventually buy research chemicles if you choose to go down that path.

Check out inhousepharmacy. I used them until they stopped taking Bitcoin. Their delivery time is slower though. They also call you by phone, which I don't like

I had a bad experience with unitedpharmacies a couple of times, they took money out my account and i had to cancel my card, this happened twice. I have heard of people using them without any problems and others who have had the same happen to them, i think they just randomly take peoples information, so some have no problems with them while others do. If you are going to use them i suggest to use one of those topup visa cards, that way they can't clean out your bank account.
I'm sorry you had this experience. It's my understanding that a lot of these online pharmacies use a third party to collect card payments. This is why I stick to Bitcoin.

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you transfer money to the wallet or bitcoin? Does the dollar weaken using bitcoin and buying online or is it an actual dollar?

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so you set up a wallet. And you can buy Bitcoin by connecting a card or bank.

All online pharmacies will always tell you how much to buy. Since these transactions happen within a small time frame, you don't have to worry about fluctuating btc prices.

United pharmacies only requires you to have a wallet. They will email you with instructions on where to send the Bitcoin and how. Buying btc is instant but transferring can take between 20 minutes to over an hour. They will email you again when the transaction goes through

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so you set up a wallet. And you can buy Bitcoin by connecting a card or bank.

All online pharmacies will always tell you how much to buy. Since these transactions happen within a small time frame, you don't have to worry about fluctuating btc prices.

United pharmacies only requires you to have a wallet. They will email you with instructions on where to send the Bitcoin and how. Buying btc is instant but transferring can take between 20 minutes to over an hour. They will email you again when the transaction goes through
Good stuff, right on.
I am going to try and setup an account this weekend. I’ll reach out to United Pharm for more info.
Thanks.

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score

I do you have any recommendations on wallets and bitcoins? I was looking at Coinbase but they charge 3.99% fee.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good stuff, right on.
I am going to try and setup an account this weekend. I’ll reach out to United Pharm for more info.
Thanks.
Happy to hear it! Bitcoin opens up a lot of new treatment options

I do you have any recommendations on wallets and bitcoins? I was looking at Coinbase but they charge 3.99% fee.

Truthfully, I haven't put time into comparing wallets. I chose coinbase myself because that's what inhouse recommended when they took Bitcoin payments. What I can say about coinbase is that it has a very user friendly UI, it's secure, and they allow you to log in/out so your wallet isn't stuck on one device.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Adc takes bitcoin. I always pay via crypto w them

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's help with this. I decided to asked my doctor for a prescription of Dutasteride so after a federal to the dermatologist they gave it to me. I went to coscto and got a 100 pills of 0.5mg for $36.00 which is very cheap. I was expecting to pay over $150.
They want me to only take dutasteride but I want to take it with finesteride but not together. I was thinking of taking dutasteride every other day and finesteride on the opposite days. I am not sure.