Alexey Terskikh Launches Cloning Company

br1

Reaction score
Would you risk it? If it was guaranteed to go from egghead to “chad”, would you go for it?
Such drug would never get to market in the first place. So the question is invalid.. Only if you talking taking some not approved stuff. Which IMO is always a bad idea.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about DHT protection for the new hair? Will they grow a few hair cycles and die?

Unless I've missed something, I'm pretty sure that's anybody's guess as it's not really understood what it is about certain follicles that makes them highly-susceptible to shrinking. Thing is, he's not actually using the hair cells themselves, but creating DP from scratch using blood or skin, which as far as I know hasn't been done before now; I doubt there's much conclusive research to make a truly reasonable guess as to what to expect.

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you read some of the comments before. I @alibaba92 and @Hate da Bt said with different words there wont be donor involved.

Basic rules for conversation:
Think
and then talk/write

Edit: with @That Guy it is 4 people explained it.
Calm down - what i was trying to say Is that since the hair Is not coming from a "donor zone" it would be interesting to know what "characteristics" it would retain when implanted into the scalp. Then the concept of "donor dominance" comes into play, since theres a donor, which is not the donor in the back of the head, but the iPS cells. In medicine the word "donor" can be used in a variety of situations, and the donor zone (which i didn't even mention, lol) Is just one of them.

"Basic rules for conversation:
Think
and then talk/write"
:)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another 15 year project going nowhere.

Typical asinine statement for around here. This guy made this discovery/published the research back in 2015, gets the funding to start a company in 2018, and will probably start human trials around 2020-2022 if all goes well.

Clearly, he's going nowhere.

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
That guy, you are always optimistic which is good but sometimes you are too optimistic which is not good. The reason is that if any product let you down then you will be under the shock so be careful.

H

Reaction score
I'm just glad the company is in the states even if it's a bust at least it bring some potential closer...it is in the U.S. right?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy, you are always optimistic which is good but sometimes you are too optimistic which is not good. The reason is that if any product let you down then you will be under the shock so be careful.

I am not an optimist; there is nothing I am "too optimistic" about and plenty of things I have absolutely no faith in.

I'm not shocked by anything's failure.

I simply look at the information as is, and accept it for what it is without any sort of lens put on beforehand.

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not an optimist; there is nothing I am "too optimistic" about and plenty of things I have absolutely no faith in.

I simply look at the information as is, and accept it for what it is without any sort of lens put on beforehand.

Stoicism

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bet you have that look in your profile picture while typing this :D

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Typical asinine statement for around here. This guy made this discovery/published the research back in 2015, gets the funding to start a company in 2018, and will probably start human trials around 2020-2022 if all goes well.

Clearly, he's going nowhere.
You remember all scam and failed hairloss projects over the last 10 years?

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yet you are probably the most neurotic ranting b**ch on this forum. And I'm saying this as a black guy.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet you are probably the most neurotic ranting b**ch on this forum. And I'm saying this as a black guy.

I among the most neurotic b****s on this forum because I have a low tolerance for stupidity and candy-*** complaining.

and these here forums have both in spades

Fahad

Banned
Reaction score
I among the most neurotic b****s on this forum because I have a low tolerance for stupidity and candy-*** complaining.

and these here forums have both in spades
Shut the fk up i dont know you but i dnt like u