Aggressive Regemin - Recovery From Norwood-6.5

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I genuinely will consider that if my regiment of finasteride and loniten does not work out, ill take it easy on the estradiol though lol.

@cocona , this is a serious question. Has your dick shrank? If not ill likely give estradiol a go. I know its a personal question but it would really help me out to know, not that you should care if you are trans?
I use topical estrogel and my dick hasn't shrunk at all.. plenty of other sides though.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 63148 View attachment 63147 View attachment 63145 View attachment 63146

@recedingyt
Thanks for the encouragement. It really helped. <3

More pics on Imgur with dates on them.
Image quality varies, but you can get the the full image size by left clicking on the pic.
http://imgur.com/a/FOL39

Regimen:
Minoxodil Started Oct 2016
Estradiol valerate 20 mg/ml Intramuscular @ 1ml/2weeks Since Dec 2016 (Doctor recently had me downgrade to .5mg shots since my estrogen was skyhigh.)
Spironolactone 50mg 1/day Since Dec 2016
Dutasteride (Dr Reddy's from inohouse) .5 mg 1/day Since May-ish 2017 (First Month 1.5mg)
Dermaneedle 1.5 mm 1/week Since July 2015 (Just switched to dermaneedler was dermaroller 1.5mm ala Dhurat study procedure)
Stemoxydine 5% (Kerastase Densifique) 1 ml/day Since Aug 2017
Miconazole Nitrate (Nizoral)@ 3x/wk since April 2017(Estimated start date.)

Stuff that didn't seem to work for me:
Evolis Tonic+shampoo
Tricomin
Progesterone (Forget what dosage was.)

Have vellus hairs up to Norwood 0 area. Still getting gains. Hairline is around now 2.5ish and have some density issues still. More pics later. I have hundreds.

I am working on starting Swiss temples parts are already on order. Seti and pge2 won't be for 2 months or so.

you're trans right? i'm assuming some of this stuff isn't safe to take if you're not transitioning?

awesome regrowth though. looks like you never had hair loss.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
What other sides you got of topical estrogel?
Does hair growth included?
yes, long dead temples are beginning to sprout hairs. I'm also taking an anti androgen.
other sides are of course, gyno. I have lumps, puffy nipples that are sore and sensitive. Also I've been really emotional as hell... my skin completely cleared of acne and I've been losing chest hair. beard still looks the same. and I ejaculate cloudy watery c*m. dick is still just as hard as before. I've been on treatment about 3 months.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really any need for finasteride when you are on dutasteride.
yes, long dead temples are beginning to sprout hairs. I'm also taking an anti androgen.
other sides are of course, gyno. I have lumps, puffy nipples that are sore and sensitive. Also I've been really emotional as hell... my skin completely cleared of acne and I've been losing chest hair. beard still looks the same. and I ejaculate cloudy watery c*m. dick is still just as hard as before. I've been on treatment about 3 months.

How much regrowth did you get on your temples?

I'm not transgender, and I want to regrow temple hair without any side efffects.

Would that be possible?

Currently I take 2% Progesterone topical for my hair.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're trans right? i'm assuming some of this stuff isn't safe to take if you're not transitioning?

Nah I've definitely got hair loss. My crown is weak there is density issues along all the top of my head and my temples are toast to somewhere between the Norwood 2 and Norwood 3 area.

Still getting gains though. Still improving regimen. I'll get there.

How much regrowth did you get on your temples?

I'm not transgender, and I want to regrow temple hair without any side efffects.

Would that be possible?

Currently I take 2% Progesterone topical for my hair.

Yeah but its expensive.
http://swisstemples.com/my-progress/

Yus. Do not take estrogen if you do not want to live as a woman.

All completely normal effects of hrt.

Might be a good place to look here.

Good luck sweetheart <3

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use topical estrogel and my dick hasn't shrunk at all.. plenty of other sides though.
Topical estrogen eh? Do you buy it premixed or do it yourself? Applying it once or twice a day? Also where can i get my hands on this stuff haha :)

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk who is going to stop you. You should expect feminizing changes however. Boobies are pretty awesome :D
I agree, boobs are fantastic, even better when you got your head buried in a pair. im going to use a minimal amount and see how it goes. Ive been on oral spironolactone 150mg before and didnt get any gyno, i did shed quite a bit though. As much as im shedding on oral minoxidil 10mg right now actually.. im fed up with sheds i want some good regrowth lol

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, boobs are fantastic, even better when you got your head buried in a pair. im going to use a minimal amount and see how it goes. Ive been on oral spironolactone 150mg before and didnt get any gyno, i did shed quite a bit though. As much as im shedding on oral minoxidil 10mg right now actually.. im fed up with sheds i want some good regrowth lol

I'd suggest dutasteride. I was on Finn for 1.5 months and the switch to Dutasteride was like night and day.

Also Castor oil with DMSO + stemoxydine work well with wounding.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd suggest dutasteride. I was on Finn for 1.5 months and the switch to Dutasteride was like night and day.

Also Castor oil with DMSmoxydine work well with wounding.
Im scared to try dutasteride because finasteride has accelerated my frontal loss, crept half a norwood in 9 months and i expect it would be even worse on dutasteride. finasteride is as far as ill go in terms of DHT inhibitors. If only i could of positively responded to finasteride :( Then i wouldnt need to be on a blood pressure medication and wouldn't be looking to use feminising drugs to save some hair.. but i am desperate so i will do what i must.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im scared to try dutasteride because finasteride has accelerated my frontal loss, crept half a norwood in 9 months and i expect it would be even worse on dutasteride. finasteride is as far as ill go in terms of DHT inhibitors. If only i could of positively responded to finasteride :( Then i wouldnt need to be on a blood pressure medication and wouldn't be looking to use feminising drugs to save some hair.. but i am desperate so i will do what i must.

Sure it's your body do as you wish. Good luck with your stuffs. :D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** THIS DISEASE

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another transgender regime, that no man can take.
Not true, you can do the same just at lesser dosages. Sure you will probably experience sides but its better than not doing anything if you have nothing to lose ( except your hair )

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true, you can do the same just at lesser dosages. Sure you will probably experience sides but its better than not doing anything if you have nothing to lose ( except your hair )
be careful dude. for me it seems, the more hair grows is when there's more other effects with it.