age 26 on propecia and would like to know norwood classification

Status
Not open for further replies.

archangel01

Reaction score
hi i am 26 years old and would like to know where i stand on norwood scale here are some pics.

now

IMG_7293.jpgIMG_7297.jpg

when i was 20 years old

22754_329647764077_6252566_n.jpg

when i was 17 years old

IMG_4207.JPG

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like you are a NW1 with a full head of thick hair. However, you'll need to post some photos of your hairline with your hair pulled back to get a better picture of your hair loss, as well as some photos of your crown area.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm mistaken but it looks like your drastically thinning, but that could just be the picture. You've definitely recessed. Slightly.

archangel01

Reaction score
In the first photos my hairline can be seen it was after a haircut and blow dry to top :))

- - - Updated - - -

Really ?where sides?

archangel01

Reaction score
bro.. the minoxidil if messing up your face, especially the eyes. get off it and you may recover in a year or two.
I cant believe you havent noticed it yet but your appearence has changed quite and I can see two of the minoxidil side effects affecting your face. (google eyes + dark circles)

First i dont use minoxidil,second i took the pic yesterday in a day i woke 5.55 am and the pic was taken 7.00 pm(after a long day with in front of computer at work ,if you pay attention i had blood on my eyes too cos of it)

dont think i have dark circles or whatever

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the typical case of people blaming everything on either Minoxidil or Propecia. Your hairline seems normal, I would say a mature NW1.5. Doesn't appear to be signs of male pattern baldness.

- - - Updated - - -

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by newbierocket2

bro.. the minoxidil if messing up your face, especially the eyes. get off it and you may recover in a year or two.
I cant believe you havent noticed it yet but your appearence has changed quite and I can see two of the minoxidil side effects affecting your face. (google eyes + dark circles)

This is the typical case of people blaming everything on either Minoxidil or Propecia. Your hairline seems normal, I would say a mature NW1.5. Doesn't appear to be signs of male pattern baldness.

TinTon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Advancements in phone camera technology is really good at making balding comparisons very difficult (It's quite hard to tell if you are actually balding from comparing those old to new photos)

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't do anything for now except go for a free consultation with a hair transplant doctor. They can use a high resolution microscope which will quickly tell you if there is any miniaturisation. It is pretty reliable but even that some times doesn't help in early stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.