Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Check a dermatologist at once!

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you guys please stop spreading your bullshit in this thread which doesn't even belong to you? I want to follow what the thread starter has to say about his problem. Thanks...

I apologize, they are everywhere on every thread but i will block him

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hairline won't necessarily stay intact if you're diffused, and I'm saying this from experience because I'm a diffuser, hairline dies too.

diffuse is the worst type of hairloss to have, trust me on this.
Yeah but it stays for longer. Meaning that you can hop on finasteride and get your sh*t back. A receded hairline needs to be taken care of early, if you don't, even with finasteride you won't regrow it.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I will , can u post pics of ur case?

This is a random pic of the side of my head. As you can see I'm also losing hair there, i have DUPA. And my hair is very oily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200515_012213_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200515_012213_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 165

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see , but what’s DUPA ?
DUPA (diffuse unpatterned alopecia) is a form of diffuse thinning where you lose hair all over the head, even in the supposedly safe donor areas (back of the head and sides) and not in the common patterns. Because of that reason most people with DUPA are not good candidates for a hair transplant. It's a rare condition for men. I think only 2-5% of male hair loss sufferers have DUPA bit I'm not exactly sure about that. It's far more common in women.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
from someone who learned english by himself anyways, speaks 3 languages almost fluently besides his native one, compared to most of you US idiots who don't even know your native language
Not from the US bruh, and i speak 4 languages fluently (not counting some arab dialects). Lmao.

Zaki27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do i even bother lmao. I'll say one thing though : ان بعض الظن اثم
This is a verse from our holy book as im a muslim. But if you’re as good as u claim to be , why don’t you contact me , whatsapp +201065589083

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a verse from our holy book as im a muslim. But if you’re as good as u claim to be , why don’t you contact me , whatsapp
You really shouldn't put your number as a public display here. But sure, i'll send you my number in the DMs

Zaki27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seems that antibiotics would help. but it's well known antibiotics can induce hair loss
Antibiotics are made to work Only against bacteria while anti-fungals would help more . I’m on the treatment and hopefully things get better! I have a part in my scalp where hair sticks to my scalp like always! And whne i shower my head i can remove such a hug amount of sebum or whatever! Idk what to do im thinking to shave it off to facilitate it for the drugs to work more efficiently, but will tale the advice first from my doctor