Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Check a dermatologist at once!

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is even after being on finasteride for about 7 months now. But no big change because my oily scalp is ruining everything, what do u think?

alright, yeah, you're diffused, but it's to a very small degree, and if you're on finasteride then keep going, it might even improve, but even if not your current hair is pretty full still.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely go to a doctor. I have no idea what that is, but it doesn’t look good. Best guess is you’ve got an infection going on in the follicles that shed this way. The only other possibilities that come to mind are excessive product buildup and/or your sebhorreic dermatitis attaching to it and covering the root once it sheds. With the condition of your scalp, it wouldn’t surprise me if your hair gets stuck in there well after it sheds and ends up getting covered in that gunk until it finally breaks free with the appearance seen in your pictures.

I don’t know how your scalp is that greasy, but whatever you’re putting on it, you’ve got to stop. Right now, given the condition of your scalp, it’s impossible for a layman to tell you anything for sure, but a dermatologist certainly can.

Last edited:

Zaki27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Stop oiling your hair it’s a dirty greasy mess.
i never apply any oils or hair products on my head! Last time i applied hair gel , was 2 years ago. ! It’s oily like that since the day i was born, my mom even told me that they would have extracted crude oils out of my scalp :(

Zaki27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
alright, yeah, you're diffused, but it's to a very small degree, and if you're on finasteride then keep going, it might even improve, but even if not your current hair is pretty full still.
Thank u bro , But it In a Kinda late stage pics can be deceiving . Having such an oily scalp with that dirt on it is much worse than just losing the ground in a normal pattern as it’s with other people :( I cannot live my life normally

Zaki27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely go to a doctor. I have no idea what that is, but it doesn’t look good. Best guess is you’ve got an infection going on in the follicles that shed this way. The only other possibilities that come to mind are excessive product buildup and/or your sebhorreic dermatitis attaching to it and covering the root once it sheds. With the condition of your scalp, it wouldn’t surprise me if your hair gets stuck in there well after it sheds and ends up getting covered in that gunk until it finally breaks free with the appearance seen in your pictures.

I don’t know how your scalp is that greasy, but whatever you’re putting on it, you’ve got to stop. Right now, given the condition of your scalp, it’s impossible for a layman to tell you anything for sure, but a dermatologist certainly can.

i have always had oily skin , but not to this degree , i will see a dermatologist next Saturday! And i hope she could help me tho. That nizoral didn’t help me enough or maybe because i only use it once a week or even less!

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys , please help! Is there anyone with A similar case?! I know this is so weird and nasty , but this is not the first time i get this shiit out of my scalp :( im balding, and im on finasteride + nizoral “ once a week “ + alpecin. What else can i do ! And why does this thing even exist in my head and making my lose much hair and thinning out way faster ..

i would appreciate your thoughts
Please keep us updated, it is weird but interesting as well

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am , but im a diffuse thinner , i have 100% intact hairline but u can see the horseshoe when it’s buzzed :( . I wish i could have another baldness pattern. Like receding hair line with normal hair texture and scalp . Im seeing a dermatologist next week and hopefully we can solve this thing out
Haha bro I'm a receding dude and I wish that i was a diffuse thinner to keep my hairline intact XD

Zaki27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hairline won't necessarily stay intact if you're diffused, and I'm saying this from experience because I'm a diffuser, hairline dies too.

diffuse is the worst type of hairloss to have, trust me on this.
I totally agree , I’d choose to have a receding hairline with much density than diffuse thinning!

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having diffuse thinning without any recession is the “best” way to loose hair, as the hair line frames your face.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Zaki27

Please update us. I also have an oily scalp but not to this extent. Would be interesting to know what's going on in your case.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're*

Can you at least spell correctly if you're going to call someone "stupider" ?? It makes you look like a dumbass ;)

Nobody cares mate about some insignificant grammar error from someone who learned english by himself anyways, speaks 3 languages almost fluently besides his native one, compared to most of you US idiots who don't even know your native language, and besides that, what matters most is the message behind of what you write in most part and any sane person who would read our messages would see clearly that your messages are full of bitterness and projections of your own shitty life just because your a freak that transformed into a woman to save his hair and promotes this thing like it's normal and everybody should do it, i bet you think that not only men with hairloss should be on your treatment but men without hairloss also, because doh, "testosterone is poison" and men are evil lmao

So keep at it, you can say whatever it's not like it matters to somebody except the other gender changing freaks just like you, your comments and contribution to this forum =0, you just want your hair back, you transformed into a freak to get it or maintain it and you strongly think that if this is a hair loss forum, everybody will receive your decisions, action, ideologies and so on, with open arms, and that's just because you are on a hair loss forum and think that most of us are mentally ill just like you and would do anything to get our hair back or maintain it, if we don't, by your mental ill brain, we should all leave lmao...

But i have to admit that a lot of this forums users are deeply mentally ill and the new posts page is the only proof that somebody needs for it but we are not all like that and a lot of normal people are starting to "come out into the light" and state their minds and opinions because they realized that even if gender changing freaks and incels are trying hard to control this forum, it's a f*****g hair loss forum and everybody is allowed to join, post or share their opinions, even people that are not sure if they are balding, even bald heads like that guy that was banned because of the traps you freaks lay around the corners of this forum and anybody who has something to say about this subject and not just that, even if you like it or not, even if it's suits your shitty and ill mentality or not...

I always said and will say it once and for all and after ignore you indefinitely, whatever the f*** you do, transgenders, heterosexuals, christians, muslims, eunuchs or whatever you wish to be in this life, whatever you will do and whatever actions you will take and mentalities you will have, you will never be able to force your shitty opinions, mental illnesses, ideologies or actions upon people that have a brain and actually use it.

So keep at it, your triggering and answering is only fueling me and you have no idea how much fun i'm having and in the same time everybody will see who you guys are, they will be able to make a valid and truthful opinion about you, your treatments, your information and misinformation, your mentalities and ideologies. It's more fair this way and new people can make an idea before starting to trust with their lives, health and future to some random strangers over the internet who don't actually give a damn about something else except what their shitty ill minds are telling them...

Last edited:

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Could you guys please stop spreading your bullshit in this thread which doesn't even belong to you? I want to follow what the thread starter has to say about his problem. Thanks...