after 4 months big 3

Buhanza

Reaction score
Hi guys
I use a big 3 4 months and I am satisfied with the result)
hair became thicker and hair loss stopped completely!!!

after
IMG_20150517_012857.jpgIMG_20150517_013011.jpgIMG_20150517_013257.jpg
now
WIN_20150917_173532.jpgWIN_20150917_173844.jpgWIN_20150917_173909.jpg
vellus hair on the frontal high temples are long and transparent
whether they are normal?

yesterday, on the one hand have fallen long vellus hair
this is normal?

#Wouter

Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm using finasteride now for 4 months, but haven't had alot of improvement.
I'm gonna start minoxidil too I think..

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You are an excellent responder. Excellent results. I envy guys like you. I never had results like that. I got worse when I went on the big three.

Zeifer

Reaction score
Your previous hair and hairline looks exactly like mine. Gives me hope! Great progress. Gl mate!

kbarnes

Reaction score
this is an awesome result, just keep up at what you are doing, consistency wins the game

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think this guy has one of the best improvement I have ever seen in a long time.

FBaldy

Reaction score
Nice improvements, finasteride + minoxidil works but imo better when you do not have any or very little hair loss

topic starter do you mind if I ask how old? I think your still young like 19-21, a good age imo to start taking the treatments keep it up and you hopefully won't loose anything, wish I started at 18-19 !

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow

Amazing results. You will have all your lost hair back.

umair

Established Member
Reaction score
need help

- - - Updated - - -

Hello...m 19
I have hairline worse than ur current hairline nd better than ur 3 months old hairline.....m on finasteride fr almost one month nd strtd minoxidil 3 days b4.....jst have some ques
Did u have excessive hairshedding???if yes than fr hw much time???
Also if sgud I apply minoxidil to all over my head or only on the receding hairline?
I have long hair so hw shud I apply it effectively?

Reaction score
Newbie here. what's the big three? Finasteride, minoxidil and keto shampoo?

Pretty much so. Sometimes Finasteride is replaced be Dutasteride. finasteride and dutasteride are quite similar drugs with dutasteride having a stronger effect (but also stronger side effects if any).

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice! Seems big 3 Working as hell! Come to see my succes story also! Greets!

Ramzii

Reaction score
Great to hear you're better, im literally new here and im looking for help about my alopecia. Feels so good to be here discussing about this in a very reasonable way!

Buhanza

Reaction score
update

I passed 3 more months
and here results
on a bald head there are very thin white hair and some white hair become normal hairs
ава.jpgвыв.jpgуцуимени-1.jpg