Advice on concealing hair for wedding - Please help

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
PLease guys any users help me out - going to family wedding and away for a week and want some extra confidence instead of dwelling on my crappy hair.
Just got dermatch and really need some advice regarding concealing a very thin hairline with bad temples. I mean can you? How do I apply it to hairline make it look really thick without it being noticeable.

I'm also using foam and topical sprio so which order should i apply them?

Thanks so much in advance

fast times

Reaction score
I've used pro thik hairspray for years, I honestly would not attend anything without it. Not joking I'm in prisoned in my house without it.

BaldingInGermany

Established Member
Reaction score
With Dermmatch and some microhair (I am using HairSoReal cause it's cheaper than Toppik and looks more natural IMO) you can achive great results. Don't puff your hair up too much in the front. Keep it short and comb it to the front. Nobody will notice anything.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks gyss.

Used dermmatch for the first time this morning. While it is excellent and def thickens the hair i'm having a bit of trouble. The back is fine but its the hairline/temples that are the problem.

I did it like the instructions say but desnt seem that different and its quite hard to style as it gets puffy and tangled even after brushing.

Any quick tips for the hairline.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Try applying it with a mascara brush instead of those shitty applicators, dont rub it onto the scalp but just coat the hairs to thicken them up.

Curly2bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got my toppik maybe 30 minutes ago and this stuff is amazing: a bit on my hairline, a bit on the left section of the top of my head and I'm back to where I was 3 years ago.:)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
grow it a bit longer and use more toppik