@administrator Why Can I Not Send Pm/emails To People?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Admin

I dont understand I can not find options to send private messages to people.

I wrote your site an email form my account asking no response.

I have tried to ask on here several times no response.

I can not initiate PM/email with people
also
I can not edit or delete posts
I can not add avatar

I something wrong with my account??

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairblues, let us try to troubleshoot:
1. How have you tried to initiate a conversation? There are no PMs or emails in XenForo (this platform).
To create a conversation, you go to a profile and click on "start a conversation". However, in order to be able to do it, in your privacy settings you must have checked the "Start conversations with you" checkbox.
2. No one can edit or delete threads after they have been created for a while
3. What error do you receive when you click on your "avatar" preferences?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues - I checked your account and its telling me that you registered, but may have never clicked the activation link on the email you were sent. If you did, then something else is wrong, because you are showing up in the "Newly Registered" usergroup which is a leftover "thing" from our old software. I've seen this before and opened a ticket with the forum software creators. I will flip your account to "Registered" and everything should work again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues - I checked your account and its telling me that you registered, but may have never clicked the activation link on the email you were sent. If you did, then something else is wrong, because you are showing up in the "Newly Registered" usergroup which is a leftover "thing" from our old software. I've seen this before and opened a ticket with the forum software creators. I will flip your account to "Registered" and everything should work again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Its all good now Thank you :)