Adenogen, so who's going to give it a shot?

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
adenosine triphosphate... Thats the full name so its actually a form of phosphate.

Bismarck

Reaction score
I just received some insider information that a new product will be launched comparable to adenogen but with more ingredients.... :D

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
I just received some insider information that a new product will be launched comparable to adenogen but with more ingredients.... :D
I'm already working on adding adenosine triphosphate to my lotion. :lol:

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ya know, if this Adnogen actually makes the vellus hairs thicker............I would have a full head of hair. No if's, and's, or but's about it. Since I have been on treatment, I have kept my hair and regrown a lot too, but some of the hair that has come back is thin and wiry looking, as if though it hasn't fully matured to a complete terminal hair. But yes, I firmly believe this will make me happy......................that is if this Adenogen meets up to its expectations. I think I'm gonna give it a shot guys. 87 dollars and that includes shipping rate as well, and it looks like it will last at least 2 months if applied twice daily. I am gonna give it a whirl.

pleasegodno

Established Member
Reaction score
bismarck, is this product you mention going to use adenosine or cpa? and what else is in there? an antiandrogen, i'd guess, but which one? tgf beta1 and 2 inhibitors as well? who (if i may be so bold) and how reliable is your source and any idea when it will be released? sorry for all the questions, but please answer those that you can--it'd be very much appreciated.

Bismarck

Reaction score
thin=depressed said:
Bismarck said:

I'd say that's useless. :oops:

Bismarck

Reaction score
pleasegodno said:
bismarck, is this product you mention going to use adenosine or cpa? and what else is in there? an antiandrogen, i'd guess, but which one? tgf beta1 and 2 inhibitors as well? who (if i may be so bold) and how reliable is your source and any idea when it will be released? sorry for all the questions, but please answer those that you can--it'd be very much appreciated.

I don't know yet. A poster from the German forum on alopezie.de is going to start a cooperation with an American company.
Actually this is the guy lipoxidil.com get their ideas from... :wink:

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
thin=depressed said:
Bismarck said:

I'd say your purely negatively speculative. :shock: Adding it as well to monoxidil. Oh, you suppose adding dutasteride to minoxidil is useless as well (a.k.a lipoxidil)?It can go either way.

G

Tell ya something. I don't think it will work. If it does I will eat my knackers.

Bismarck

Reaction score
thin=depressed said:
Bismarck said:
[quote="thin=depressed":395b8]
Bismarck said:

I'd say your purely negatively speculative. :shock:[/quote:395b8]

I'd say to say that adding ATP has a beneficial effect is speculative at best. :wink: