Adenogen, so who's going to give it a shot?

Petchsky

Reaction score
At a supposed 94% regrowth rate and some clinical studies behind it i'm interested in following this product...

So, Who out there has some balls and wants to be the HairLossTalk.com guinea pig?

Dpunkz

Established Member
Reaction score
I am for sure going to try this....I'll let everyone kno how it goes down as soon as i get it with updates...and if u want pictures let me know

wotsthedeal

Reaction score
I would certainly be willing to give this a try (although I'd like to find it a little cheaper). Although I still don't know if I actually have male pattern baldness, or just a Telogen Effluvium, I'd be interested in it simply to try for some faster regrowth. I'm actually excited at the possibility, as I would like to avoid using a DHT inhibitor until I'm sure that I am balding.

GoticGirl

Reaction score
I will try it! I think adenosine it's good and the other products of Adenogen (as Sophora) are very interesting too! But it's a little expensive (66 euros) but I hope it works! :lol:

Bismarck

Reaction score
I'm going to mix the stuff myself.
Unfortunetly, they don't say how high the concentration of adenosine is. They study Petchsky refered to was made with a 0.75% solution.

bis

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dpunkz said:
I am for sure going to try this....I'll let everyone kno how it goes down as soon as i get it with updates...and if u want pictures let me know
Alright man! Before I pay that much I would have to know the % solution level.I'm NOT paying that much for 2%

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The costs of getting it patented, and manufacturing costs as well add additional cost to the product I'm sure. I would prefer cheap packaging just for the sake of lowering the price. Being a new product it would lessen peoples waryness into jumping into adding it to thier regimen.

viperfish

Reaction score
How long is the 150 ml supposed to last?? I mean if it would last 2 months $87 bucks is not too bad.

viperfish

Reaction score
If this 150ml lasts 2 months I will for sure give it a go!!! The bottle has me sold. Something that comes in a bottle like that must for sure work! :lol:

G

Bismarck said:
It lasts for 3 months if you use 1ml per day. :freaked:

surely it would last 150 days if you used 1ml a day.

150 days = 5 months

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viperfish said:
If this 150ml lasts 2 months I will for sure give it a go!!! The bottle has me sold. Something that comes in a bottle like that must for sure work! :lol:[/quote viperfish, there could be manure in that bottle.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
johnny-at-sea said:
guys, does anyone know if adenogen (adenosine) creates the same dependancy like minoxidil?
We're all clueless at this point. What would be interesting to know is its effectiveness along with the big 3. Might be awesome

Bismarck

Reaction score
johnny-at-sea said:
guys, does anyone know if adenogen (adenosine) creates the same dependancy like minoxidil?

I think yes. It creates the same dependency as minoxidil.

bis

johnny-at-sea

Reaction score
thanks,guys!
it seems to me that sheisido hasn't done some extensive research. i'm concerned about possible SIDE-EFFECTS. why? if it acts in a way similar to minoxidil, it can cause heart and blood pressure problems, as well as water retention.
any opinions? or known facts?