iy3ewx.jpg

fxr0pf.jpg

70l4c5.jpg

rmtxm8.jpg

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Nanogen VEGF Serum

I ran my derma roller over my scalp including hairline and temples.

Applied the serum with the pipette and evened it out all over.

It doesn't smell and it's dried quite quickly.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm not expectant at all and not overly excited about it, but i've stopped using minoxidil and needed a topical application, even if it's just to make me feel better with the fact i'm applying something.

And at least now if i DO get results, people can't moan that i didn't post pics before :D

& i managed to buy 3 months supply off Ebay for slightly more than 1 month's supply would've cost.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Any updates?????

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score

hey, i'll post some pics up in a few days. haven't really noticed any difference on my hairline/temples, although i'm not sure, but haven't had a look at my crown yet. plus, it's early days.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Have you noticed any cosmetic thickening at least or just no change?

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score

DoctorHouse said:
Have you noticed any cosmetic thickening at least or just no change?

thinning hairs on my hairline look thicker BUT that could just be an area that was more full before and now it's thinning. if that makes sense. probably doesn't.

also might be worth to bear in mind i have missed like 3 days (not in succession) and occasionally applied folligen before. i don't think folligen is going to give me results in 3 months, if at all, so if any results are seen i'm sure it will be because of the vegf.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm very interested to see results from this too, thanks for taking the time to post pictures etc...

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey UKmale

I was just curious if the VEGF serum leaves any type of residue after it has dried?

I'm considering dropping Tricomin in place of the VEGF for a few months, the advantage of Tricomin is that once it has dried it hardly leaves any residue, it kinda just makes the hair feel thicker / heavier enabling me to style it properly without it looking like a greasy mess...

I have been using Tricomin for almost 3 years now, and although i got some minimal growth at the hairline and "possibly" the crown, i fancy trying a new topical out, i can't use minoxidil, and like you i like to be using something to give me that feeling that it "might" be doing something.

Regards

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score

Browny said:
Hey UKmale

I was just curious if the VEGF serum leaves any type of residue after it has dried?

I'm considering dropping Tricomin in place of the VEGF for a few months, the advantage of Tricomin is that once it has dried it hardly leaves any residue, it kinda just makes the hair feel thicker / heavier enabling me to style it properly without it looking like a greasy mess...

I have been using Tricomin for almost 3 years now, and although i got some minimal growth at the hairline and "possibly" the crown, i fancy trying a new topical out, i can't use minoxidil, and like you i like to be using something to give me that feeling that it "might" be doing something.

Regards

it really doesn't leave as much as i thought it would. on the hairline and temples = hardly anything. on the crown, it leaves a little bit as it contains propylene glycol, but nothing you can't deal with. plus, you are given a dropper to apply onto the scalp, not like tricomin where you are spraying it over the hair.

btw, i will post pics up on the second month as i've just started using the dermaroller consistently every night.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanks alot!!

I apply Revivogen at night and tricomin in the morning at the moment, my hairloss seems to have stayed the same for a few years, i just fancied trying something new in the mornings, so i will keep an eye out here for your updates..

I admittedly spray too much tricomin and it usually takes a while to fully dry, i'm guessing at 1ml the VEGF will take half the time to dry...

If anyone else is reading this - do you think it's worth giving the VEGF a shot over tricomin for 3 months?

Cheers

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score

tbh, i apply the vegf at night and folligen occassionally in the morning. that might be worth a go for yourself, maybe tricomin in morning and vegf at night.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score

ukmale24 said:
tbh, i apply the vegf at night and folligen occassionally in the morning. that might be worth a go for yourself, maybe tricomin in morning and vegf at night.

The problem is - i feel Revivogen is actually maintaining my hair pretty well so would rather drop the Tricomin out of the two, i guess i'm a little bored of it and wanted to try a new topical...

I can't take finasteride or minoxidil, and i realise i have got a pretty weak regimen, but i feel better for at least having a regimen.

I might wait a few more months for your next update and decide from there whether or not to take the plunge.

Thanks again!

pets93

Reaction score

I used this product for a couple of months a year ago. For me, it didn't do anyhing at all. I used it together with the scalproller just like you. Gargabe, if you ask me.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score

pets93 said:
I used this product for a couple of months a year ago. For me, it didn't do anyhing at all. I used it together with the scalproller just like you. Gargabe, if you ask me.

Appreciate the input, it's hard to find many reviews / results on it so far...

Think i will keep am eye on ukmale's progress for now

Cheers

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi UK Male, did you see any results from the Nanogen serum? Your inbox is full.

jazz1

Reaction score
Iv been using this don't know if it's working have another 5months still shed.