Adding Caffeine to Micellarin Green

Jacob

Reaction score
I haven't ordered it yet but I inquired and was told it'd cost $2 extra to have caffeine added. For those who may have used Micellarin Green in the past and don't know..they've added Rooibos to the product..and got rid of the SLS and changed the "formula" in other ways. I didn't realize it had such a "chemical" smell and feel to it until I tried their newer stuff.

This will be my morning shampoo...evenings will be rotation time for the other ones I use.

I still think they should make some styling aid with various goodies in it. I could do that using their "Formulator" but I'll need to use that money to pay for gas these days..thank you very much :shock: Morrocco's is good enough anyway...

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Jacob -

Any thoughts on the Jason tea tree oil shampoo line?

HairLossTalk.com

Jacob

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever used that particular one...but the ingredients look good to me. I'm looking to..possibly..get away from using topicals in the morning/during the day...and M.G. looks the best to me to use in their place. I'm even going to ask if it's possible to add spin traps to it and use that after my first shampoo. Let it sit for a bit. Probably use a "cheap" shampoo first..maybe even Jason's 8)

Then instead of a topical...use Morrocco's hair gel and rub it in a bit. It contains aloe vera..."Blood of the Dragon" which is high in procyanidins...etc.

Jacob

Reaction score
Ok...the shampoo would cost $65 if one were to put enough spin traps in it to make it worthwhile. Soooooooo..I think I'm going to use the nanosomal spin traps in a topical instead.