Adam Levine goes bald and gets plenty of irrational hate online

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ehh, it's whatever. But I think he's gone overboard, trying to be a cool guy w the tattoos. Also, he's clearly thinning, you can see it on his head, but he has been for a long time. He shaved his head years ago and had some music videos, still had about as many tattoos, and girls were crazy over him. I'm sure there's still many that do even now.

2 things of note- his hair may be getting to the point of no return. Maybe another transplant is why he shaved it again, or just giving in. Also, the man's 42 now, too many tattoos, which is a young mans wanna be bad boy look, and the bald head is a sign of age, especially since the horseshoe is somewhat prominent here. At his age, to see some negative comments about how he has lost it, isn't that uncommon. Everyone has a shelf life.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
ehh, it's whatever. But I think he's gone overboard, trying to be a cool guy w the tattoos. Also, he's clearly thinning, you can see it on his head, but he has been for a long time. He shaved his head years ago and had some music videos, still had about as many tattoos, and girls were crazy over him. I'm sure there's still many that do even now.

2 things of note- his hair may be getting to the point of no return. Maybe another transplant is why he shaved it again, or just giving in. Also, the man's 42 now, too many tattoos, which is a young mans wanna be bad boy look, and the bald head is a sign of age, especially since the horseshoe is somewhat prominent here. At his age, to see some negative comments about how he has lost it, isn't that uncommon. Everyone has a shelf life.
42 isn't that old tbh, you have dudes in their 50's like Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Paul Rudd, Mark Wahlberg, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, etc still maintaining their looks.

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
42 isn't that old tbh, you have dudes in their 50's like Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Paul Rudd, Mark Wahlberg, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, etc still maintaining their looks.
It's not, but some peoples shelf life is shorter than others. I don't think his is over, but it may be the very beginnings of it, being that this very same look 10 years ago would probably get a different reaction from some of those very same people. I think if he grows the hair back, if possible, and shirt covers up the too many tattoos look, and he's all makeuped up, he'll be fine. but when certain looks get cross comments, it's usually the start.

I think those guys in their 50's, while still look good for their age, are not getting the attention they used to. Exp date may sound to final- think more 'best if used by'.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
He shaved his head several times in the last 5 or 6 years. Probabbly multiples transplants.

This is from last year:

a2l6qvhobir41.jpg

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
He shaved his head several times in the last 5 or 6 years. Probabbly multiples transplants.

This is from last year:

View attachment 165213
Looks like a norwood 5a pattern. He's lucky as this is probably the worst final pattern you can get that can be salvaged with hair transplants plus a good surgeon. Norwood 6 can get you ok results with a good surgeon. Norwood 7 a surgeon will hand you a rope to hang yourself because they won't operate on you.