Adam Levine goes bald and gets plenty of irrational hate online

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Obviously didn't shave by choice, look at his crown:

1.jpg

image0.jpg

Some of the highest rated replies:

- "Between the tattoos, shaved head, and teenage boy body , I'm scratching my head. Back in the day, he was at least, cute. Now he looks like someone I wouldn't want to be alone with in an alley at night."
- "Does he have a weird phobia about hair? Not only has he shaved his head but he's shaved off all his body hair."
- "He's become really gross and unattractive.."
- "There was a time I found him really attractive. Now he looks like he's escaped a high security prison!"
- "He's ridiculous. Trying to look like he's in a South African prison gang."
- "He looks like an escaped prisoner from San Quentin."
- "From hot to not."
- "I think people like him are deeply insecure, just like people who can never get enough plastic surgery."
- "My God, I used to think he was handsome."
- "He was attractive before- but now he just looks like a member of some g a n g. Those tattoos are hideous."
- "Sexiest man alive no more. Looks like a bad circus sideshow."
- "He looks like someone who has done time in prison for criminal acts and is on parole, but headed back to the penitentiary!"

Last edited:

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Looks like the kinda dude at my local gym who gets attention from all the plastic looking women with huge duck lips.

Have to say though, don’t know why people feel compelled to write abusive messages about him. I bet every single one of them is a bitter mess.

Most baffling thing about it, he looks great if you like tatts.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@justinbieberscombover I love women but one thing that does irritate me is, had this been an overweight woman they would have been all “you beautiful hun” “ so natural” “you inspire me”

But when a guy in his 40s still looking better than 90% of all men, even without his hair, shows up - he gets slated. Very harsh and unfair.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
@justinbieberscombover I love women but one thing that does irritate me is, had this been an overweight woman they would have been all “you beautiful hun” “ so natural” “you inspire me”

But when a guy in his 40s still looking better than 90% of all men, even without his hair, shows up - he gets slated. Very harsh and unfair.
To be fair they have been hating on David Beckham ever since scandals in his personal life were exposed, and they always pick on him for his tattoos. I also saw an article of Justin Bieber paparazzi shots and they were mocking him for his tattoos, while he still has his hair (he's actually receding but to non suspecting people it looks perfectly normal and there were 0 comments about it).

So maybe they just hate Adam Levine because of his tattoos, rather than the hair, just by association? I even saw a comment that compared Levine to Beckham.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The interesting thing though is they think he shaved by choice. I don't know if it's a good thing in this case or not.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The interesting thing though is they think he shaved by choice. I don't know if it's a good thing in this case or not.
Definitely had a hair transplant at one time. Are you sure his vertex is bald? Hard to tell in those photos.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair they have been hating on David Beckham ever since scandals in his personal life were exposed, and they always pick on him for his tattoos. I also saw an article of Justin Bieber paparazzi shots and they were mocking him for his tattoos, while he still has his hair (he's actually receding but to non suspecting people it looks perfectly normal and there were 0 comments about it).

So maybe they just hate Adam Levine because of his tattoos, rather than the hair, just by association? I even saw a comment that compared Levine to Beckham.
Just don’t get why everyone has to be so harsh, why do they even comment if they don’t like how he looks?

I saw David Beckham looking diffuse and he is still handsome and cool as hell. But then he gets a load of hate from people who would probably feint with excitement should they meet him in real life!

Jealousy brings out the bad in people.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just don’t get why everyone has to be so harsh, why do they even comment if you don’t like how he looks?

I saw David Beckham looking diffuse and he is still handsome and cool as hell. But then he gets a load of hate from people who would probably feint with excitement should they meet him in real life!

Jealousy brings out the bad in people.
There are still comments that call Beckham and Levine handsome on The Daily Mail, but they get rated negatively. However if you look elsewhere plenty of women still think they are attractive.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Just don’t get why everyone has to be so harsh, why do they even comment if you don’t like how he looks?

People just love to throw stones at glass houses. Society thrives off train wrecks or wrecking trains.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
People just love to throw stones at glass houses. Society thrives off train wrecks or wrecking trains.
This is true, I've been watching people praying for Justin Bieber's downfall for years. They always say he's gonna have a mental breakdown or go to rehab for a bad drug addiction, lowkey wishful thinking from those folks lol.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most women I speak to in real life think David Beckham is still a god. Funny old world.
Yeah I don't think The Daily Mail is a true representation of the public opinion. Funny thing is I saw an article about Tom Hardy with a shaved head and he looked way worse in the pics than Adam Levine and most of the top comments were "still super hot" / "I still would". Maybe they just judge those celebs by how "cool" their celebrity status is.

Tom Hardy = sexy
Adam Levine = tryhard/hasbeen
According to The Daily Mail readers. Lol

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what?

24hrs ago you were accusing others of being mentally ill & having humiliation fetishes, yet here you are posting this (like u are most days). What's the motivation behind this post?

It makes one think. It really makes one think.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what?

24hrs ago you were accusing others of being mentally ill & having humiliation fetishes, yet here you are posting this (like u are most days). What's the motivation behind this post?

It makes one think. It really makes one think.
Wtf? Where did this hostile *** energy come from? Behave yourself, sir.

4t6.gif

Yeah I'm "mentally ill" because I saw articles about Adam Levine getting irrationally and unfairly hated on after shaving his head and felt like sharing it on this forum. Lol.

My post about incels was nothing but facts that meant to serve as a wake up call for some posters - you can't always control balding but you can always control how you treat women, and you're a big crybaby who:

1.) tries his hardest to make connections that aren't there
2.) monitors another man online
3.) seeks revenge
All because of a grudge you're holding.

I saw what you said to Wolf Pack too. You are clearly an attention seeking troll.

Last edited: