Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
Kuechly is incredible. My skills were far from his :(. However I was quite good on the local level (Cze). We did not have a trainer in headphones so before every round he just told us if they do this do this etc. Good was I had kind of free hands of changing the def formation and tactic in the run. I studied formations, tips and tried to get as much material about our opponents as possible. Biggest problem I had was being flaged a lot of for unnecessary roughness :D

The knee accident was the most painful sh*t I went through. I went after RB, but did not see the Off tackle going after me. He went full speed against my left leg. The crack sound still follows me in the nightmares. In the end it was my third near to death experience, because I almost die from hypovolemia.

Being active is kind of necessary. During my healing I saw the overall health go down because of the inactivity and just laying, that I realized how much the body needs to be moving.
Damn!! Well that offensive tackle should have been flagged for blocking below the waist downfield.
Or did he get you at the line as you blitzed?

Did you ever get to speak to him afterwards?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is her best photo:

magui_ansuz_4.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn!! Well that offensive tackle should have been flagged for blocking below the waist downfield.
Or did he get you at the line as you blitzed?

Did you ever get to speak to him afterwards?
Biggest problem was I did not know he was there. The situation was quite chaotic. It was nearly end of 4th quarter and we were leading only by 2. It was 3rd down. Coach told us to do our best and execute them as we want to.So I went with risky way. I wanted to force them for a rush. So we bluffed. Went all tightly on the line with me standing a little left side with outside LB. It was position looking like we wanted to go all in to sack the QB. I guessed, that the bigger WR will probably stay to protect QB on the right side, but the left side will be backed by Telogen Effluvium and RB and smaller and fast WR would probably go for a catch. I organized the the left safety to follow him and block him. It looked like I will run left side and try to sack QB. QB walked a little back and I knew they got caught. I focused on Center to run the right time like 1-2 sec before he throw the ball. I sprinted right by the side and because the defense split to the sides and in the middle was a small free spot I jumped through and went all in. QB saw WR covered so he gave it to the RB, which I expected. I wanted to take the RB down right after he received the ball and hoped for fumble. What I did not expect and did not see was the left tackle running there. I don´t even think, that he wanted to go after me, probably just wanted to clear the way in the middle for the RB and I just showed there. So my mistake of not looking around.

I did not have the chance to speak to him afterwards. After I got hit the pain was so intense I was almost immediately on the edge of consciousness/unconsciousness so I have it kind of foggy and I don´t know about the flag. But I was told he stopped the game and waved and shouted on the medics to go there. When I was after the surgeries I was overwhelmed by recovery, university and by explaining why I am not in the work. He did not contact me and I did not feel the urgency to contact him, because I dont blame him for it. Yes, I was sad, that I can´t play football anymore. However when the docs tell you, that you will be lucky if you will be capable of walking normally you kind of change your priorities and feel like you won, that you can at least do some sport.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The one in the middle is a Ten. Absolutely perfect light brown hair and perfect perfect figure

looks about 18

View attachment 66129

They are very beautiful girls. Nonetheless, let us also examine how they put hypergamy in action despite their natural beauty.

Height.
In France and the US, the average height difference between men and women is 12 centimeters or 4.7 inches (https://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml).

It is considered perfectly normal that a woman wears shoes that give her extra height. A woman can gain 3 or even 4 inches by wearing high heel shoes (https://www.celebheights.com/a/11.html). Actually the girls in this picture even have "plateau" shoes (tall in the frontal part, not only the heel).

Men with shoes that make them taller are considered ridiculous. Women with shoes that make them taller are considered glamorous.

The fact that women can gain 3 to 4 inches of height means that they (if they want to maintain the ideal man : woman height ratio, and why shouldn't they?) will go after men that are not average. They will need taller than average people. By definition, there are fewer "taller than average" people than "average" people. And this is also exactly the definition of hypergamy.

Exposed sexual dimorphism.

Everyone knows what differentiates the figure of men and women:

- breasts
- the female reproductive organ
+ the male reproductive organ

But apart from that, what do men and women like of each other?
- female legs
+ Men's muscles, especially the so called "six pack"

In this picture, you will see that women expose:

- breasts (well, not completely)
- legs (almost completely)

What can men show? Nothing: the more they show, the most ridiculous they are considered.

All in all.
We have grown in a society where it is perfectly acceptable that women greatly improve their likeability in front of men. And it's OK.
But I just giggle when people say it is difficult to find good looking men as opposed to good looking women, because a woman can achieve good looks (edit: can draw positive visual attention) in so many more different ways than a man.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know he corned all his sexual conquests? Or even most of them?

I think that we know that about Weinstein.

He's done this with dozens of women and counting. The fact that it was standard operating procedure for him implies that it was necessary.

If he could get the women he wanted easily, he wouldn't have developed this elaborate cornering strategy.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score