Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

shookwun

Reaction score
when a women doesn't stare me directly in the eyes after i put the effort to look at hers, i am offended.

doesn;t happen often, but its enough to warrant a concern.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does this man's face make you think about his personality?

452657120-james-gunn-attends-the-guardians-of-the-galacy.jpg.CROP.promovar-medium2.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 67179
That is James Gunn, right?
Looks smart, very attentive to detail. Not necessarily nice, but smart.
Messy hair reveals a rebel character. Or a need o conceal slight balding.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 67179

Looks like a pretentious fuckwit from an upper middle class background in marketing or creative field with his life handed to him on a silver platter, who portrays himself as an independent thinker and trendy despite reading the Guardian and following bogus left-wing populist rhetoric.

Clearly a Hilary supporter.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is James Gunn, right?
Looks smart, very attentive to detail. Not necessarily nice, but smart.
Messy hair reveals a rebel character. Or a need o conceal slight balding.

Intelligent. Not a genius, but sharper than most.
Professional. Has a skilled career requiring expertise. At this point he's management level.
Just a little bit trendy. Attends gigs and restaurants before they're mainstream.
Assertive with regard to political rights and fair treatment in society. This is to his own advantage.

Looks like a pretentious fuckwit from an upper middle class background in marketing or creative field with his life handed to him on a silver platter, who portrays himself as an independent thinker and trendy despite reading the Guardian and following bogus left-wing populist rhetoric.

Clearly a Hilary supporter.

Thanks guys for the second opinions. I have mixed feelings about him (there's good and bad Imo), but I'm perplexed by how widely beloved he is.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
'Beloved' as in a respected individual, or as a sex symbol?

Mediocre face looks wise, but I looked him up and he is an accomplished man. I think you guys totally underestimate the value of being a legend in your life as in a creative and professional success...
..AND also that you overestimate the value of being a pretty boy. There's no shortage of attractive losers out there.

People hold him in high regard, they see him as brilliant professionally and as a genuinely good person. He gets away with things others wouldn't.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2Febebac5a-f981-432b-9ec7-6c8346436b3e.jpg

Can this man be depressed?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
About 50% of our mental well-being (propensity to negative emotions, depression and ability to feel positive emotions) is genetically determined.

So yes.

I've known stellar-looking (think Chris Hemsworth in Thor) guys who were still regularly checking into mental health clinics.

I'm not sure his position was better than mine. It must be a hellish existence to be depressed by default so to speak.

When I think about it, it took a lot for me to become depressed, well one of the worst cases of hair loss at a young age ever.

Their depression could be triggered by other non-genetic factors such as a response to diet, other medications, or childhood trauma.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just watched the new Blade Runner and, oh my god, the girl who plays the hologram! Those eyes............

She is magnificent.

The other magnificent woman is the replicant that got killed off quickly by Niander Wallace because she didn't have a womb. The camera really lingered on her in a way that I don't expect to see in a movie by a feminist director. On the other hand, it did make sense, the idea was that Wallace was trying to produce perfection.

I think that it's Sallie Harmsen.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She is magnificent.

The other magnificent woman is the replicant that got killed off quickly by Niander Wallace because she didn't have a womb. The camera really lingered on her in a way that I don't expect to see in a movie by a feminist director. On the other hand, it did make sense, the idea was that Wallace was trying to produce perfection.

I think that it's Sallie Harmsen.

Yeah Sallie Harmsen is cute but I'd say she was more unconventionally attractive then a genuine 10/10 whereas I find the hologram girl (Ana de Armas) just bewitching, perfection. Wouldn't kick either out of bed though!;)
As for the movie, yeah ther's been a lot of discussion on it's portrayal of women with some even calling it a "sexist" movie. That's probably a debate for a different thread though..............

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah Sallie Harmsen is cute but I'd say she was more unconventionally attractive then a genuine 10/10 whereas I find the hologram girl (Ana de Armas) just bewitching, perfection. Wouldn't kick either out of bed though!;)
As for the movie, yeah ther's been a lot of discussion on it's portrayal of women with some even calling it a "sexist" movie. That's probably a debate for a different thread though..............

Every thread here goes off-topic long before page 60.