Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
Vikings are really unpredictable team. This year I am mostly surprised by lions and titans. KC looks incredibly good, but it is not so unusual to go 5-0 in the beginning and then end with 7-9. That is the beauty of NFL. Every match counts and good start doesn´t mean a good season.
Who do you tip as the winner of AFC and NFC?
Okay. For the AFC I have New England Patriots.
For the NFC I have to go with Carolina Panthers.

It would make for a classic super bowl.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay. For the AFC I have New England Patriots.
For the NFC I have to go with Carolina Panthers.

It would make for a classic super bowl.
Oh my Carolina :D nice.
Did you play football in a team at Highschool/University?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 10 of a different species.

I saw her the other day, her name is Piglet. She's very quiet and observant, it's super cute.
IMG_20171012_100702.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
Oh my Carolina :D nice.
Did you play football in a team at Highschool/University?
Sweet Carolina!!
Ummm I played football (rugby league) down here in Australia until I was about 15. I was an outside back.
Kind of the same equivalent to a wide or slot receiver.

Did you play American football in high school or college?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sweet Carolina!!
Ummm I played football) rugby league) until I was about 15. I was an outside back.

Rugby league is for povos and derros on the East Coast.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sweet Carolina!!
Ummm I played football (rugby league) down here in Australia until I was about 15. I was an outside back.

Don't you have a job or anything?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was hard to say no because he’s so powerful.
This is tragicomic.
It is like these people had been in the presence of Kim Jong-Un in Pyongyang.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sweet Carolina!!

Rugby is quite good too. But honestly I prefer american football.
Well, there is nothing like highschool or college football in Central football. In highschool PE we had forbidden to play US football for being it too aggressive and dangerous.... Our teacher was half american so he taught us at least to throw a ball. He also recommended me to try to get to a local team.
So yes. In the end I ended playing it. I was playing in local league. I was a middle LB (Kuechly fanboy). However one match I literally broke my knee. Docs made good job taking it back together. I can do sports,run, hit gym carefully, but football time is over. Luckily it was just broken knee. If I had dislocated shoulder all sport activity would be doomed for me. Right dante?:D

blackg

Reaction score
Rugby is quite good too. But honestly I prefer american football.
Well, there is nothing like highschool or college football in Central football. In highschool PE we had forbidden to play US football for being it too aggressive and dangerous.... Our teacher was half american so he taught us at least to throw a ball. He also recommended me to try to get to a local team.
So yes. In the end I ended playing it. I was playing in local league. I was a middle LB (Kuechly fanboy). However one match I literally broke my knee. Docs made good job taking it back together. I can do sports,run, hit gym carefully, but football time is over. Luckily it was just broken knee. If I had dislocated shoulder all sport activity would be doomed for me. Right dante?:D
Middle linebacker! sh*t hey. Pity about your knee.
Were you also an all-rounder like your man Kuechly?
Good in coverage, good against the run and also a fine pass rusher?

Speaking of Kuechly, it was a real shame to see him go off because of a concussion last Thursday night.

It's great that you can still keep fit despite your injury.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score

Speaking of Kuechly, it was a real shame to see him go off because of a concussion last Thursday night.

Hey ya c***. What's with the yank flag in the avatar? we are supposed to be BFFL's </3 . No more sheep for you

blackg

Reaction score
Hey ya c***. What's with the yank flag in the avatar? we are supposed to be BFFL's </3 . No more sheep for you
Haha... Hey mate!! Australia and America have always been close. I'm just reflecting that.

Good to hear from ya.

blackg

Reaction score
Don't need to rub it in my face mate. It's still raw.

How's your hair though?
Haha.. Yeah the hair somedays look passable, then other days I look like an escaped mental patient.
It's rock and diamonds.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Kuechly is incredible. My skills were far from his :(. However I was quite good on the local level (Cze). We did not have a trainer in headphones so before every round he just told us if they do this do this etc. Good was I had kind of free hands of changing the def formation and tactic in the run. I studied formations, tips and tried to get as much material about our opponents as possible. Biggest problem I had was being flaged a lot of for unnecessary roughness :D

The knee accident was the most painful sh*t I went through. I went after RB, but did not see the Off tackle going after me. He went full speed against my left leg. The crack sound still follows me in the nightmares. In the end it was my third near to death experience, because I almost die from hypovolemia.

Being active is kind of necessary. During my healing I saw the overall health go down because of the inactivity and just laying, that I realized how much the body needs to be moving.