Actistem???

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody tried it?

http://www.actistem.com/

Will it grow my hair if I am bald in the front and top of my head?

Your hair will grow again for as long as hair follicles are still present under the skin.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ordered it, will be trying it for the hairline.

johnny b

Reaction score
been using since around christmas,i think my hair has gotten thicker.keep in mind i am using minoxidil and applepoly as well.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
johnny b said:
been using since around christmas,i think my hair has gotten thicker.keep in mind i am using minoxidil and applepoly as well.

How long do you think you can go with a jar??? Does it go in easy? Does it leave residues or hair greasy? Looks interesting to try.. Stem Cell rulez!

johnny b

Reaction score
squeegee said:
johnny b said:

How long do you think you can go with a jar??? Does it go in easy? Does it leave residues or hair greasy? Looks interesting to try.. Stem Cell rulez!
i am on my second jar almost done,i apply to hairline and small bald spot.i would say for me each jar lasts about 5 weeks.you massage until residue disappears after that hair does not look greasy.

Mopless

Established Member
Reaction score
It's sold from Hong Kong and claims significant results... of course it's snake oil.