Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its more than impressive! Wow!

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HOLY f*****g sh*t! I know it's AA, but these are the most impressive results I have ever seen!

vvvazvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems some Pfizer jak drug is ahead off it hence the share drop.

https://www.evaluate.com/vantage/ar...riss-alopecia-jak-might-not-be-worth-its-salt

That is soms good news for us?

Hope we can expect results for Androgenetic Alopecia in the next couple of weeks

Screenshot_20190801-165407.jpg

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys aclaris failed. check this out:

https://www.evaluate.com/vantage/ar...riss-alopecia-jak-might-not-be-worth-its-salt
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...h-Alopecia-Areata-Did-Not-Meet-Endpoints.html

" The topical treatment for alopecia areata that Aclaris Therapeutics licensed from Rigel Pharma has failed a mid-stage study for alopecia areata, leaving the company with a drug that seems to have caused no harm but no benefit either."

that's the reason the stock (NASDAQ: ACRS) is plummeting.
nevertheless it seems possible that they are going to try again with higher dose and better controls.
good luck with their Androgenetic Alopecia trial !

CapiLarry

Reaction score
Those results are freakishly good!

It's remarkable that shiny, bald heads could sprout that much hair. I certainly don't purport to know the differences in mechanisms between Alopecia Areata and androgenetic Alopecia but it bodes well that they were able to achieve those results with any kind of alopecia.

Imagine being t48 years old with almost 40 years of AA and getting a full head of hair - it's mind blowing really.

Sorry if I'm asking something that's been asked already but does anybody know what the projected release date is for their products?

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Gay find!. Is there a drug to make myself alopecia totalis so the faggots could cure my fucken case finally once for a 567777654 years of research? ????????!???????????!!!?!??!!!!???!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!??????????????????????????!!!!!??!!??!!???!!!!!!!!!?!!?!!!!?!!!?!!???!?!!!!

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will probably be a cold day in hell before we see results like that for Androgenetic Alopecia, which seems 10x more complex than this sh*t. Always on the wrong end of the fence and nobody gives a f*** about us.
Nature is really keen on the androgenic alopecia process taking place. f*** knows why.

Bilbobaggens

My Regimen
Reaction score
f***. I can't wait for the day that Androgenetic Alopecia drugs and treatments will have similar before and afters. This is amazing.

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
hell yeah , this is the best B&A photos i have ever seen that's related to hair loss since decade

i have a good feeling, the cure is in the near future ( probably in the nest 2 years )