Accutane a cure

Losingit01

Reaction score
I really wanted to get other peoples opinion on the theory that excess sebum can cause hair loss, and that accutane 10 mg taken in a small dose twice weekly can balance out the subum.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to balance the sebum production you should try Coenzyme A supplement.

I am on it right now and the sebum just f*****g die. one of the best supplements that I tried so far...just kick ***!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
So far the pores of my face are going smaller and smaller and the redness of the face also. .I used to break out a lot..not anymore.Cannot believe this stuff....I dunno about shedding and regrowth because I am taking other stuff at the same time...Coenzyme A is the sh*t!... Cannot go wrong because most people going bald got shiny head like no tomorrow. Too much sebum is probably as worst as dht..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Taken from immortalhair

Ok I was at my GP not too long ago, an Egyptian doctor who I have been seeing for about a decade.

For the first time we spoke about my hair loss, well well fkn well.. what a surprise when that topic was brought up.

Turns out he used to work for Merck & Sharpe as a researcher back in Egypt and he was booted out for his theory on hair loss. This is no bullshit.. this guy was a fkn knowledge machine. All this time!

DHT isn't the cause of hair loss is. Sebum is. This is why:

DHT triggers the glands in your follicle to overproduce sebum. Bacteria gathers in this overflow and your immune system then attacks the bacteria, INCLUDING the hair follicle with inflammation. He said it's very similar to the process of acne.

Propecia works by stopping the DHT triggering the sebum overflow. He said Propecia could make your hair worse if like me hyperandrogenicity causes the extra oil.

He said he proved this theory by putting an early stage patient on low dose accutane. He said the patient regrew hair. He said this is why Retinoid helps, not because it tackles DHT, but because it tackles the sebaceous gland and stops the production of sebum.. hence stopping the gathering of bacteria.. hence no inflammation and no immune response.

I also asked why some medications work and why some don't. He said in theory it should work for all, but there are 2 reasons it doesnt:

1. Internal drugs can cause hyperandrogenicity like I've experienced
2. Topical drugs don't reach the follicle BECAUSE of the sebum build up blocking it. He said minoxidil works best with retin-A not because retin-A helps hair loss through DHT, but helps the minoxidil flow down the follicle wall by eliminating sebum build up.

He said he never really gave it the years of research it deserves, but his theory is ultra-low-doses of Accutane stops hair loss. He said 10mg twice a week will do the job.

He said when he kept trying to push this idea through his experiments, Merck kicked him off the research team."

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
barcafan said:
trust me, you do NOT want to go on accutane if you can help it.

totally agree but talking about really low dosage...not Acne dosage.... 10mg a week won't kill you.

zack-b

Reaction score
I am seriously thinking about the 10 mg 2x a week trial. That is such a low dose that you won't have hair loss like the people that take large doses. Maybe that, pantothenic acid, and biotin.

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
Losingit01 said:
I really wanted to get other peoples opinion on the theory that excess sebum can cause hair loss, and that accutane 10 mg taken in a small dose twice weekly can balance out the subum.

I had said it before on this forum that I think sebum, caused by DHT, is the problem, not DHT itself unless you have also prostate problems. I had attached a study but most people here can't read a study. IMHO Nizoral and antifungals are the way to go. I have stopped Nizoral after I have seen some success and I have shaven completely, the ladies like it...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
zack-b said:
I am seriously thinking about the 10 mg 2x a week trial. That is such a low dose that you won't have hair loss like the people that take large doses. Maybe that, pantothenic acid, and biotin.

going to buy some and try it..Low dosage....why not!

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't think i can get accutane easily, where do you get coenzyme A?

are there any side effects with coenzyme A?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
billythekid said:
i don't think i can get accutane easily, where do you get coenzyme A?

are there any side effects with coenzyme A?

http://www.coenzyme-a.com/

Just good effects!!!

I got it from Vitacost..for cheaper.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks squeegee.

i was hoping to find this supplement in Australia, but none of the online stores seems to have it.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Just bought 60 pills of 5 mg of generic Isotretinoin ( accutane) to add to my coenzyme A intake . Will go with 10 or 20 mg a week and see from there. Also bought this as a toner,Sepicontrol A5 : http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/prod ... 80-54.html . I want to kill hairloss!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
zack-b said:
Squeegee,

Where are you getting your isoretonin from? Is it cheap?

where are you located at?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
vauxall said:
Losingit01 said:

I had said it before on this forum that I think sebum, caused by DHT, is the problem, not DHT itself unless you have also prostate problems. I had attached a study but most people here can't read a study. IMHO Nizoral and antifungals are the way to go. I have stopped Nizoral after I have seen some success and I have shaven completely, the ladies like it...

So WHY is it that people who wash their hair everyday still have hairloss?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Oknow said:
vauxall said:
Losingit01 said:

So WHY is it that people who wash their hair everyday still have hairloss?

WASHING OFF a layer of sebum is way different than stopping the production of it! :uglylol: it is like somebody with acne.. you can wash your face 6 times a day you still have acne and a greasy face.