"accept Your Flaws" Bad (bad) Argument

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
women compete with women too, but they don't tell eachother "aging is natural, stop fighting it ! "
they show that they are ready to pay every penny to fight it.
men don't show this kind of behavior, they accept their problems easily. that's why there isn't much money being invested to cure this sh*t.

let alone age hits all of people

balding doesn't

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're born like this has no relevance to my point.

yes it has, it's who you are and who you always been.
a man and his balding version are two different persons. if a man goes bald, it's like watching himself die.
if uglyness is some disease that gets worse with time and you literally see yourself transform into another ugly person everyday
that will be equivalent to hairloss.

resu

Reaction score
women compete with women too, but they don't tell eachother "aging is natural, stop fighting it ! "
they show that they are ready to pay every penny to fight it.
men don't show this kind of behavior, they accept their problems easily. that's why there isn't much money being invested to cure this sh*t.

Women generally compete to climb the social hierarchy see modern feminism as the ultimate example, while men do to of course but our ultimate goal is to compete with other men for the female.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
AqjsCma.png

Lol at last actor's role name

He doesn't even have a name

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes it has, it's who you are and who you always been.
a man and his balding version are two different persons. if a man goes bald, it's like watching himself die.
if uglyness is some disease that gets worse with time and you literally see yourself transform into another ugly person everyday
that will be equivalent to hairloss.

God you're dense. Read my first post because you clearly couldn't even understand what I was initially trying to express. The fact that one's a latent trait and one's immediate changes nothing about how one should respond if they're both inevitable.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Often those people who say that are even ignorant of the fact that there are ways of treating or slowing down hair loss. Just this morning my dad told me that I should expect to be bald because the men on my mother's side were and I told him about going on Finasteride or getting transplants one day and he didn't even know about those or didn't think they worked and that he had just "heard something about Rogaine once".

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God you're dense. Read my first post because you clearly couldn't even understand what I was initially trying to express. The fact that one's a latent trait and one's immediate changes nothing about how one should respond if they're both inevitable.

baldness TRANSFORM you into another character. you'll watch yourself die gradually.
uglyness DOESN'T TRANSFORM YOU, you're still you.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Today saw one of my old friend who at 16/17, one of the best good looking guy in our friend circle.
Now he is norwood 3/4.
Still i believe that for guys who are good looking/okay looking,buzz cut would gave his charm back.

He was looking a weak person with that horrible hairs.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And short and you don't even have to be too short, even 170cm is horrible.
I'm 170cm, I don't think I would be in such a panic about hairloss if I was taller, I'd still hate it but to be short in your 20's is one thing but being short in my 30's is not something i'm looking foward to regardless if i've had a transplant or cure

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
baldness TRANSFORM you into another character. you'll watch yourself die gradually.
uglyness DOESN'T TRANSFORM YOU, you're still you.

Jesus christ, do you even understand what I was trying to say? Why don't you not accept death or aging then too? That also transforms you. And seriously, if you prefer always be ugly with no hope of surgical remediation to gradually balding and then being ugly (and at least being able to get a hairpiece or a transplant), well...

resu

Reaction score
I'm 170cm, I don't think I would be in such a panic about hairloss if I was taller, I'd still hate it but to be short in your 20's is one thing but being short in my 30's is not something i'm looking foward to regardless if i've had a transplant or cure

Yeah that's what I was talking in another topic that people had a hard time understanding my viewpoint, it gets worse and worse, being short at 30 is much harder than it was when I was a teen which was a zero issue, thing is I already knew it back then so I took advantage of all the opportunities that opened to me because I figured that was it and I wouldn't be getting them again. I just didn't imagine I would be balding like this at 27-30, what a curved ball that was...

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I was talking in another topic that people had a hard time understanding my viewpoint, it gets worse and worse, being short at 30 is much harder than it was when I was a teen which was a zero issue, thing is I already knew it back then so I took advantage of all the opportunities that opened to me because I figured that was it and I wouldn't be getting them again. I just didn't imagine I would be balding like this at 27-30, what a curved ball that was...
It's the main reason I'm going to get a transplant and not wait for how ever long it takes for a cure to come along. Even if it comes along in 2 years, thats too long for my short self

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus christ, do you even understand what I was trying to say? Why don't you not accept death or aging then too? That also transforms you. And seriously, if you prefer always be ugly with no hope of surgical remediation to gradually balding and then being ugly (and at least being able to get a hairpiece or a transplant), well...

everyone get older, everyone dies, not everyone goes bald in his f*****g twenties.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone get older, everyone dies, not everyone goes bald in his f*****g twenties.

Balding young is somewhat analogous to aesthetically aging at a super fast pace. Imagine looking 20 years older over one year, that's what it's like to bald young. It's harsh as f***.

A bald 20 year old playing video games is a creepy weirdo, a full head 20 year old playing video games is OK.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score

People die at different ages, some young, some old. Use a terminal cancer patient as an analog; idc. Oh, except analogical reasoning isn't your strong suit.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People die at different ages, some young, some old. Use a terminal cancer patient as an analog; idc. Oh, except analogical reasoning isn't your strong suit.

who said getting cancer and dying is cool ?
at least you don't see people say getting cancer is natural and should be accepted.
no, they support investing to cure it.

that's what i'm asking for, stop telling men to accept it bro or buzz it bro.
if not, then shut down also all women cosmetic research and put that money on cancer too.

i refuse the double standard.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding young is somewhat analogous to aesthetically aging at a super fast pace. Imagine looking 20 years older over one year, that's what it's like to bald young. It's harsh as f***.

A bald 20 year old playing video games is a creepy weirdo, a full head 20 year old playing video games is OK.
thats one of the f*****g shittiest parts about this. i cant even engage with my deepest passions without goddamn society shitting on me for it. goddamn i feel like beating the sh*t out of a full head right now lol.

@Wolf Pack right here right now could i get a ban for a week? seriously i think i need it right now.