"accept Your Flaws" Bad (bad) Argument

blackg

Reaction score
thats one of the f*****g shittiest parts about this. i cant even engage with my deepest passions without goddamn society shitting on me for it. goddamn i feel like beating the sh*t out of a full head right now lol.

@Wolf Pack right here right now could i get a ban for a week? seriously i think i need it right now.
Society love shiting on anyone who dares to step outside the bounds of "acceptable" behaviour.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least you're still treating it. You didn't just throw your hands up in the air and say 'f*** it, genetic destiny, bald beast hurr durr'.

I dunno Dante. I was in what felt like rock bottom at the time as well - I was nearing a NW3 at my worst point and I had heavy diffusion. Propecia wasn't working for me and I would've been a Norwood 4 in 1-2 years if I had stayed on it. Look at my hair here:

https://s23.postimg.org/daswrhzw7/f***.jpg

sh*t was completely unstyleable, I started shaving no guard shortly after that.

Minoxidil helped somewhat, but I didn't quit losing until I threw in big guns like estrogen and RU. Only then I started to get what seems like a semi-normal head of hair. I used things most people would consider crazy and endured side effects just so I could be myself again.

I still experiment with all kinds of sh*t and wouldn't mind trying even crazier drugs like enzalutamide topically. Desperation does strange things to a person, clouds your judgement. But if you really want hair back, well... you have to be willing to take some risks.

estrogen huh? how did it work for you? did you get enough regrowth to look like your old self?

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
who said getting cancer and dying is cool ?
at least you don't see people say getting cancer is natural and should be accepted.
no, they support investing to cure it.

that's what i'm asking for, stop telling men to accept it bro or buzz it bro.
if not, then shut down also all women cosmetic research and put that money on cancer too.

i refuse the double standard.

People tell those men that because they (incorrectly) believe that no treatments for hair loss work and because they know a horrible combover makes you look abysmal lol. It's analogous to counseling a terminally-ill cancer patient on accepting his or her fate.

Also, because I've seen some of your other amusing posts here, you should know that the gender-related disparity in cosmetic research expenditures has nothing to do with society caring more for women; it's simply good business (that's why it's all privately funded). Hair loss is getting a lot more attention now that researchers have more to work with and the market has grown.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever a good-looking guy does is seen positively in the eyes of women, from playing videogames to staring at them. It's the complete opposite for ugly guys, that's why I minimize interactions with women. f***, here in Italy even murderers are seen in a positive light by women if they're good-looking.

Maybe this is an insensitive question, but have you ever posted a photo of yourself here?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with giving in and "accepting your flaws" is that other people will not.

There is also the trouble that physical flaws usually stem from some sort of underlying problem which may or may not be life-threatening. I'm going to get myself checked this week for any signs of heart disease as I learned last week that my maternal grandfather's side of the family has a long-running history of it and there is a rarely discussed correlation between hairloss and heart disease.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with giving in and "accepting your flaws" is that other people will not.

There is also the trouble that physical flaws usually stem from some sort of underlying problem which may or may not be life-threatening. I'm going to get myself checked this week for any signs of heart disease as I learned last week that my maternal grandfather's side of the family has a long-running history of it and there is a rarely discussed correlation between hairloss and heart disease.

aeebf074063a4fccf329f5ed8ed9973a.jpg

also sorry but in your sig you could easily put

"cope"-Swoop, 2016 :p

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People tell those men that because they (incorrectly) believe that no treatments for hair loss work and because they know a horrible combover makes you look abysmal lol. It's analogous to counseling a terminally-ill cancer patient on accepting his or her fate.

Also, because I've seen some of your other amusing posts here, you should know that the gender-related disparity in cosmetic research expenditures has nothing to do with society caring more for women; it's simply good business (that's why it's all privately funded). Hair loss is getting a lot more attention now that researchers have more to work with and the market has grown.

it's not only what they say, it's what they do.
they do oppose even rich individuals investing in PRIVATE hairloss research, everybody will start talking about cancer.
those are the same people who don't dare saying a word against the women cosmetic industry.

and exactly, why is it that a soul-crushing condition that touches up to 80% of men not profitable ? answer : most men are disposable retarded subhumans. we are born to die and give ressources to women.

i always said that if hairloss touched women with the same rates as men it would've been cured a long time ago.
nobody will dare to tell a woman to shave it and move on. they only say this to the disposable retarded subhumans (men).

K

karankaran

I will fight as hard as I can to get them fixed but I will never accept my flaws...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What choice do we have though, really? You kind of have to accept it if treatment doesn't work for you.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not only what they say, it's what they do.
they do oppose even rich individuals investing in PRIVATE hairloss research, everybody will start talking about cancer.
those are the same people who don't dare saying a word against the women cosmetic industry.

and exactly, why is it that a soul-crushing condition that touches up to 80% of men not profitable ? answer : most men are disposable retarded subhumans. we are born to die and give ressources to women.

i always said that if hairloss touched women with the same rates as men it would've been cured a long time ago.
nobody will dare to tell a woman to shave it and move on. they only say this to the disposable retarded subhumans (men).

What are you talking about..? Everyone will start talking about cancer..? Lol, when has this ever happened? Do you not realize that people in the medical industry don't give a flying f*** about "giving ressources to women" or any form of ethics and care solely about how much money a product can make them (and because you're going to ask a predictably retarded rhetorical question like "then why aren't they aggressively pursuing a cure for hair loss?" realize that (shocker!) it costs a lot of money to research. Which projects do and don't get funding is determined via a purely quantitative/rational model. It's not a bunch of "subhumans" sitting around the conference table thinking, "oh those poor womenz. How can we make their lives great?" And by the way, MS (a chronic, severe illness) affects far more women than men and guess what? It's not cured... not even close. Same with PCOS and tons of female illnesses.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you talking about..? Everyone will start talking about cancer..? Lol, when has this ever happened? Do you not realize that people in the medical industry don't give a flying f*** about "giving ressources to women" or any form of ethics and care solely about how much money a product can make them (and because you're going to ask a predictably retarded rhetorical question like "then why aren't they aggressively pursuing a cure for hair loss?" realize that (shocker!) it costs a lot of money to research. Which projects do and don't get funding is determined via a purely quantitative/rational model. It's not a bunch of "subhumans" sitting around the conference table thinking, "oh those poor womenz. How can we make their lives great?" And by the way, MS (a chronic, severe illness) affects far more women than men and guess what? It's not cured... not even close. Same with PCOS and tons of female illnesses.

you are misunderstanding what i said and you're mixing my points.
apparently you don't get into debates on male pattern baldness research financing online with casual people, you would've known what i'm saying.

there is a double standard in society towards what we should finance, they seem to think that every penny spent MBP instead of cancer research is too much. but you don't see society oppose the women cosmetic industry. this is my observation.

and this is because men are worthless to society/tribe, because one man can impregnate many women, this reproduction system makes women more valuable to the society/tribe than men.

* wake the f*** up men, you are getting slauthered by society, what makes you good to them is when you shave your head, grow your beard and go die in a war like a "man". yes you're supposed to "man up" that means celebrating your disposability and slavery to society.