Absolute Confirmation From Using Topical Castor Oil?

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
b12 did show to be a wnt-agonist it is good with wounding, cause wnt signals are important at that point, dont use castor after wounding.

The issue with topical castor oil is the penetration. On paper it is a small miracle, w ptgds inhibiting effect and on top of that it is a natural pge2ep3(i read also ep4 in the paper but not sure) analogue. I mean come on, lets try to fix this.

I am trying right now 33% DMSO and 1,5% Grapefruit Oil (limonene seems to be pge2 agonist, 1% seems to be the cap as penetration enhancer), I am also considering to as retin-a as retinoide als seem to be ptgds inhibitors plus there is another penetration enhancer. 72h after wounding I am using also a 0.3mm dermaroller for penetration.

If we get the acids in the castor oil where it belongs, we got a powerful and cheap tool man.[/QUOTE
Re acids in caster pil. Would valproic acid i.e valerian root oil be a good addition to castor oil when dermarolling? Also thinking of adding pepprrmint oil too it but may get too much absorption after dermarolling ?

ccml

My Regimen
Reaction score
b12 did show to be a wnt-agonist it is good with wounding, cause wnt signals are important at that point, dont use castor after wounding.

I understand nothing in this sentence, but does it suggest it's not a good idea to use castor oil after dermarolling? I'm doing exactly that and it worried me a bit (?)

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand nothing in this sentence, but does it suggest it's not a good idea to use castor oil after dermarolling? I'm doing exactly that and it worried me a bit (?)

Feel free to use it after wounding but without any vehicle.