A very big step forward for us baldies.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
You're going to milk that for everything it's worth, aren't you, even though you've been forced to admit that you can't find even a SHRED of evidence that it has any relevance whatsoever for balding! :)

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MisterE, your regimen is amusing. Why don't you add avodart, oral spironolactone and loniten to that au natural regimen? Just kick it up a tiny bit. avoiding xenoestrogens hasn't worked as well as i had hoped in regrowing my hair. And don't forget that plenty of sunlight can actually damage your hair, and it will absolutely damage your skin. If your trying to slow the aging process a lotta sun is just about the worst thing you can do.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Bryan said:
You're going to milk that for everything it's worth

You know I don't drink milk, it's full of estrogen, IGF-1, DHT precursors, fat, cholesterol, lactose, and casein. Plus I believe that milk causes acne and increases the size of the sebaceous glands!

Nene

Reaction score
misterE said:
dpdr said:
And Soy Milk ? good or bad ?

Soy milk is good. It has anti-estrogenic effects do to the phytoestrogens. But isolated-soy-protein is bad, it increases IGF-1.

So why does it give men titties?

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
misterE said:
dpdr said:

Soy milk is good. It has anti-estrogenic effects do to the phytoestrogens. But isolated-soy-protein is bad, it increases IGF-1.

You posted this a matter of time "MENS HEALT" there and spoke highly of Soymilk :)

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey misterE,

I dont care about your f....g theories about SHBG but please change your AVATAR. Each time I look at it gives me the creeps... :freaked: :freaked: :freaked: :freaked: :freaked: :freaked:

muhu

Established Member
Reaction score
mysteryE stop torturing yourself millions of men drink milk everyday and don't lose their hair.

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
misterE said:
dpdr said:

I started a vegetarian diet and I started drinking soy milk, I am also following their "40 Steps ..." I hope to have improvements, what do you think? I thought soy milk was bad for the hair, but since you said it's good, I start drinking :woot:

baller234

Established Member
Reaction score
dpdr said:
misterE said:
dpdr said:

I started a vegetarian diet and I started drinking soy milk, I am also following their "40 Steps ..." I hope to have improvements, what do you think? I thought soy milk was bad for the hair, but since you said it's good, I start drinking :woot:

Soy can have an adverse affect on your thyroid which can result in telogen effluvium. Make sure you supplement with iodine (preferably kelp) especially if you have a low sodium intake (desirable).

muhu

Established Member
Reaction score
FredTheBelgian said:
muhu said:
mysteryE stop torturing yourself millions of men drink milk everyday and don't lose their hair.
Can't believe there are still people to post this kind of comments on this website. Comments like that do not prove anything: "well if working out/masturbate/drinking milk or whatever made people bald, why do I see a lot of people doing those things who aren't balding" They just don't have the genes!

exactly.

I highly doubt not drinking milk and a life of abstinence will get you your hair back

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Bryan said:
you can't find even a SHRED of evidence that it has any relevance whatsoever for balding!

Then explain how ketoconazole works if the sex-hormone-binding-globulin-receptor doesn't have any relevance whatsoever. Because ketoconazole is shown to selectively displace estradiol and DHT from SHBG!

moxsom

Established Member
Reaction score
misterE said:
Bryan said:
you can't find even a SHRED of evidence that it has any relevance whatsoever for balding!

Then explain how ketoconazole works if the sex-hormone-binding-globulin-receptor doesn't have any relevance whatsoever. Because ketoconazole is shown to selectively displace estradiol and DHT from SHBG!

Ketoconazole does lots of things that can help aid hair loss sufferers (ie decrease inflammation)

Don't you think when originally testing the pharmacological properties of Keto orally they would have found it significatly induced hair growth or stopped hairloss. Well, it didn't. Explain.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
misterE said:
I'm still waiting for Bryan's answer to my question.

Huh?? I already answered you in another thread: ketoconazole blocks the androgen receptor. I think that's probably the way it helps fight male pattern baldness, although I certainly can't claim to know for sure.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
misterE said:
dpdr said:

The latest research on this is that soy phytoestrogens aren't actually anti-estrogenic at all and in fact just increase the estrogen load.