A theme song for us all. My Life is Hard

Reaction score
[video=youtube;caFTfohBEjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caFTfohBEjU[/video]

I found a song that fits you since your almost 40, is that you in the video. Looking pretty bald :jump:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
but just chose to stay in their misery.

Many choose misery over taking steps to improve their situation. They would rather complain about how limited the current options are, then actually try something that may change their life. I read it here every day: "I don't want to get a transplant, because it will not restore my original density" or "I won't try minoxidil because it is a pain in the *** to use" or "I won't risk sides with propecia". Never ending excuses and never ending complaining, but absolutely nothing done to improve their situation.

- - - Updated - - -

It was funny when he was talking to the girl at the office party, then some dude with a full head of hair steals her away. Haha.

Many guys around here are waiting to win the lottery(miracle cure) before they decide to do something.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the clip that describes the baldie's life best:

[video=youtube;iDEzRraYgA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDEzRraYgA8[/video]

When he wins the lottery, it makes me think of all the bald men who could have a way out with a hair transplant, but just chose to stay in their misery.

wow thanks for introducing me to a new good tune. I liked it actually. Perked me up a bit. ..... a Bit

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Why won't your father have a hair transplant, Fred? When he sees you've had a succelful one? If I could choose between transplant and wig it would be transplant for sure.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can't believe wearing wig can be such a commitment, I'd imagine it's always in the back of his mind doing any activity. What bull**** is that, unbelievable how anyone could willingly commit to a wig...uhmm sorry EvilLocks...It must be just living life on a leash.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
uhmm sorry EvilLocks...

Don't worry about it... If I had a choice I would never ever wear a wig. It's just that I don't. It's not socially acceptable for a woman to shave her head and go out in public like that, that's why I must wear a wig.

MrBald

Reaction score
Don't worry about it... If I had a choice I would never ever wear a wig. It's just that I don't. It's not socially acceptable for a woman to shave her head and go out in public like that, that's why I must wear a wig.

Have you received your hair system and tried it yet Evil?

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He thinks about it all the time, while I don't think about my hair loss that often anymore, except when I find a mirror and scrutinize my hair.

When I'm in social situations, at work, with friends, or my girlfriend, it's just not there anymore. I have hair and it's all that matters.

Another advantage of being tall; if people are close to you and shorter they can't really see the top of your head and therefore assume there is hair on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, just been in for a consultation yet.

Don't get fooled by them and be careful. For instance companies know that you are going to be dependent on them after using their product for a long time because you can't just get another one very quick therefor they can higher the price or there will be other expenses. Not to mention that they can sell bad ones for high prices...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
being tall is better overall for baldness (it can help compensate for the lowering of attractiveness) but i think it could actually bring more attention to it, since you are taller and command more attention in the first place

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Nope, just been in for a consultation yet.

Wearing a wig is going to be a pain in the *** no doubt, but I guarantee if you looked hot before hair loss you will look hot with a wig.

- - - Updated - - -

being tall is better overall for baldness (it can help compensate for the lowering of attractiveness) but i think it could actually bring more attention to it, since you are taller and command more attention in the first place

I might have mentioned it before, but I work with a dude that is a few hairs away from NW6. Sports a comb over, but is ~6'4". This guys gets *** like you wouldn't believe.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
He thinks about it all the time, while I don't think about my hair loss that often anymore, except when I find a mirror and scrutinize my hair.

When I'm in social situations, at work, with friends, or my girlfriend, it's just not there anymore. I have hair and it's all that matters.

Fred let me ask you. I get this vibe from mine when i started talking about getting my FUE.
Does it seem your pops gets jealous or vindictive about it.
Like when I b**ch that my brother didnt get the old geezers defunct genes its almost like hes happy he dodged it but when I would mention getting a hair transplant its like he seemed bitchy about it like because he had kids instead of saving his money he couldnt help his hair so I shouldnt be able to as well. Or I shouldnt let it bother me even this retard runs around 99% of the time in a cowboy hat even though hes a city born italian (what a god damned goober he is). I remember when I first shaved my head he did it like right after and wanted to show it off like he was finally free of his hats. I wanted to hit his face.
If your pops like this with you, the way you talk about him, it comes off that way a bit.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wearing a wig is going to be a pain in the *** no doubt, but I guarantee if you looked hot before hair loss you will look hot with a wig.

Looking hot again with a wig is not going to solve the negative psychological effects it brings wearing one.

I might have mentioned it before, but I work with a dude that is a few hairs away from NW6. Sports a comb over, but is ~6'4". This guys gets *** like you wouldn't believe.

Reminds me of those when he is taller than 6' ft videos.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not an emergency. When I look in the mirror, I'm happy with what I see, it's only when I see the back of my head that I'm like: "Well, f-ck."

Luckily it is not a place you look a lot at in a mirror.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Looking hot again with a wig is not going to solve the negative psychological effects it brings wearing one.

You're right about this. How can anyone ever feel like themselves again wearing a wig? Hopefully the hair system will be better than a wig, although Fred says his father hates it. I'm aware of that it will never feel like or be real hair, but at least the thought of not having to remove it daily is somewhat comforting. I hope it will feel like a part of me with time, although it probably will take some getting used to in the beginning.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
EvilLocks, where are you at this point with your hair loss? Is it very noticeable? Have you tried something like Caboki yet? Honestly, I've been losing a lot (anywhere from 200 to I'd guess 400 hairs) of hair every day for over 2-1/2 years, my hairline is terribly receded and thin, and I'm still getting by with nothing. I never even had a thick head of hair to begin with. I do have a wig because at one point, I swore I was going to wake up completely bald and was having major anxiety. Last summer, I couldn't take it anymore and came really close to shaving my head--that is how much hair I am losing every single day. My husband talked me out of it, and he was right. Why become a slave to a wig sooner than I have to? You're a pretty girl, so dress really nice and keep in shape and try hard (and I know how hard it is) to focus on the rest of yourself until that hair system becomes your reality. That's what I'd tell you if you were my daughter.

Joan, I don't see the point with waiting until my hair is super bad to wear hair, I think it's better to do it while it's still "decent" (don't know if I can call it decent though) so it's not a shock to the people around me. I think people will really tell if I go from having thin as fvck hair one day to a full head that something's goin on. Thanks for your advice but I think I'm ready to wear hair soon, getting real tired of looking and feeling like ****.