A success story of a different kind

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm posting this in the success stories because I consider it to be one. I'm 23, started losing at the temples maybe a year and a half ago and within the last few months the crown started losing as well. I have at times thought to myself, well...there goes my looks...i'll have to settle now for unattractive girls...just like many other guys with hair loss do

Gentlemen, this morning and last night I had sex with the hottest chick I've ever been with in my entire life (we've been hanging out for about a week and a half). Not only that, but shes 30 and one of those girls whos super confident and independent and does NOT just f*** anybody....i mean...total alpha female/vixen type.

f*** you hair loss....f***....you. :hump:

Chris: 1
Hair loss: 0

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
R_Savage said:
any more good stories mate?

Yeah actually I've been hanging out with this chick for the past 2 weeks straight pretty much. I just spent the last 2 days at her place. She told me shes never met someone who appears to be so confident and comfortable in his own skin..even guys her own age..and thats what shes crazy about.

My hair loss is not terrible but you can tell my temples are slightly receded and she was running her hands through my hair and i could tell she was sort of looking at it....but the fact that I do have abit of hair loss and yet still come off as confident, commanding, assertive, etc seems to make her like me EVEN MORE. So its been almost an asset with her. Mind you, this chick is hot..shes a little older than me (shes 30 im 23) and shes very confident..the type of girl most guys would be very intimidated by.

Funny story...I started taking propecia a few days ago. Ive stayed over her house the past couple nights so i've had to pop my pill at some point. So I was a bit worried that she would ask what its for or whatever (because i wasnt sure that she even noticed my hair loss... many people dont). So I just said f*** it..ya know what..being ultra confident even with my flaws so far has worked like magic with this chick. So i take the bottle of finasteride out and she asks what it is that im taking. So very nonchalantly and confidently I go "Its for my hair...if you havent noticed, ive lost some hair at my temples. This stuff is supposed to prevent any further loss and possibly grow back some of what i lost so..." and i just sort of said that with a "i dont give a sh*t what anyone thinks" sort of attitude. She had no problem with it and the fact that Im so bold and confident with her about this stuff makes her like me more.

Dealing with this girl has been a really eye opening experience to me and a real lesson in the fact that hair loss doesnt have to equal loneliness, depression, loss of confidence, etc. in fact with a lot of girls..the fact that you have some hair loss and yet you are totally still confident, assertive, and not intimidated by her will work FOR you.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
She just likes being a cougar too.......... :whistle: I get hit on by older women constantly. Your confidence definitely helped the situation as well. Glad you shared your story with this forum to show confidence and youth can snag hot older women even if you are losing hair at the same time. Hope others will follow in your footsteps and enjoy life like you are now. :bravo:

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
She just likes being a cougar too.......... :whistle: I get hit on by older women constantly. Your confidence definitely helped the situation as well. Glad you shared your story with this forum to show confidence and youth can snag hot older women even if you are losing hair at the same time. Hope others will follow in your footsteps and enjoy life like you are now. :bravo:

oh come on now 30 isnt cougar territory yet!! haha. She doesnt look 30. Anyhow, she says usually my age would be a turn off (i find women in their early 30s or even late 20s dont want some 23 year old "kid")..in fact she blatantly turned down a friend of mine whos the same age...but she says she doesnt see me as being immature or too young for her in the way i act and how i carry myself

Anyways, after starting to lose my hair for awhile i really remember thinking to myself quite often "well... i guess my better days are behind me... im sure i can find a chick whos good looking enough to date who can look past it...i'll have to settle on looks though" or id see a guy who had worse hair loss than me with a girl and id be like "well...that girl looks OK..i could settle for a girl like that...if he can get her, then i probably can and im ok with that"

So it was a great gift from the universe to kind of pat me on the back and say, not only can you get a good looking chick..but you can get the best looking chick youve ever gone out with whos got every guy you know intimidated and drooling.

Really flipped my view on things..and i feel lucky because i know a lot of guys just sink into depression, lose their confidence, get fat, and end up being stuck in that stereotype. A little charm, confidence, assertiveness etc can get you quite a long way

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
You know I actually can imagine this one being true.

Since my hair fell out the only women who have come onto me have been those I would class as being 'out of my league' and I know why.

Most women don't just want a guy who they think has a great personality and great looks, they want a bloke who their friends would want too. Even if a lass is totally in love with somebody from here they'll always have doubts because they won't be sure if their friends will be jealous that they've picked up a bald guy.

That is unless they're totally confident within themselves and don't need any approval from their friends to be happy, which of course the very best looking women don't need, so if you do have some sort of connection with somebody quite strong then just go for it... they wont reject you because of what their mates think.