A Study Regarding The Importance Of Personality

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I need some products to retard aging. What do you recommend?
If you really want to delay aging stay out of the sun and/or protect yourself with sunblock daily (no matter the weather or season) Wear sunglasses while out in the sun to avoid squinting which in time will cause wrinkles.
Eat a healthy diet with lots of fruit, veggies and lean meats. Make sure to include healthy fats such as nuts, seeds, fish or avocado. Stripping your diet completely of fats will speed up your aging, just look at the so called 'health fanatics' who only eat rabbit food and no fats, they almost always look malnourished and older. Also drink a lot of water.
Avoid big weight fluctuations as it will stretch your skin and when you are not very young it will not fully bounce back, and aging will happen.
Get enough rest, try to destress.
Cleanse, moisturize daily and exfoliate occasionally.
Sleep on your back rather than your side, it will cause sleep wrinkles that eventually become permanent, and wrinkles between the boobs for women.
Also you could try retinols/retin A if you want to get serious. I used it for a while but my skin looks great as is so I decided to wait until I'm a little older. I now use a collagen serum from the brand Exuviance which is amazing, I highly recommend it. Also I use an eye cream from Ole Henriksen (I get both products on blivakker.no which could suit you as you're Norwegian)

That's my recipe at least ;)

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you really want to delay aging stay out of the sun and/or protect yourself with sunblock daily (no matter the weather or season) Wear sunglasses while out in the sun to avoid squinting which in time will cause wrinkles.
Eat a healthy diet with lots of fruit, veggies and lean meats. Make sure to include healthy fats such as nuts, seeds, fish or avocado. Stripping your diet completely of fats will speed up your aging, just look at the so called 'health fanatics' who only eat rabbit food and no fats, they almost always look malnourished and older. Also drink a lot of water.
Avoid big weight fluctuations as it will stretch your skin and when you are not very young it will not fully bounce back, and aging will happen.
Get enough rest, try to destress.
Cleanse, moisturize daily and exfoliate occasionally.
Sleep on your back rather than your side, it will cause sleep wrinkles that eventually become permanent, and wrinkles between the boobs for women.
Also you could try retinols/retin A if you want to get serious. I used it for a while but my skin looks great as is so I decided to wait until I'm a little older. I now use a collagen serum from the brand Exuviance which is amazing, I highly recommend it. Also I use an eye cream from Ole Henriksen (I get both products on blivakker.no which could suit you as you're Norwegian)

That's my recipe at least ;)
I was trolling. But thanks anyways! Think my joke was too subtle or the fact that people know I'm Norwegian might have fucked up my joke thinking I didn't misspell on purpose.

@Dench57 rewrote my joke in a better way I guess. f*** you @Dench57 joke stealer. :mad:
:mad::mad:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was trolling. But thanks anyways! Think my joke was too subtle or the fact that people know I'm Norwegian might have fucked up my joke thinking I didn't misspell on purpose.

@Dench57 rewrote my joke in a better way I guess. f*** you @Dench57 joke stealer. :mad:
:mad::mad:

20UNDyZ.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indians...

"Chin too long and slim becomes base for continuous taunting" in video description.

What the f***, this chin is beautiful, isn't it? It's like 1/100000 good looking indian women and she does "chin removal"

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now some serious sh*t

How to trick people into thinking you're good looking (for men) [HD]

TL;DR

1. take a shower
2. do something with your hair (literally just comb it and apply some gel)
3. get some cool tattoo
4. GYM, TAN, ROBE
5. shirts
6. roll sleeves
7. put a suit
8. good watches
9. go apply to a bartender job

aku1VMy.png

EXCUSES??

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now some serious sh*t

How to trick people into thinking you're good looking (for men) [HD]

TL;DR

1. take a shower
2. do something with your hair (literally just comb it and apply some gel)
3. get some cool tattoo
4. GYM, TAN, ROBE
5. shirts
6. roll sleeves
7. put a suit
8. good watches
9. go apply to a bartender job

View attachment 58412

EXCUSES??

lol

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that baldness and ugliness are just excuses, fred and shookwun were pretty clear on that. So good to have good-looking fullheads telling a legit ugly bald guy that he only "makes up excuses". :D:D:D

what are your credentials though?

get on roids

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're lucky you live in France because you deserve some serious tickles for the way you've been behaving.

super gay