A Strange, Sparse hair transplant: Wtf Kind Of Cope Is This?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 72543

The guy can't look natural without concealers. how is thinking that this looks unnatural BDD?

It looks normal. In fact if its too thick then that can make it look unnatural too

Lol i have a family member who was asked if they were wearing a wig because their hair was so thick

LOL... that is funny. But Exo, does it really look "normal"? I mean... the guy has very sparse hair... and each strand individually looks kinda weird.

Its not 100% but if he brushed it more forwards and messed it up a little he would look pretty natural.
I would be happy to have hair like that for the rest of my life.

I guess you're right about that. But will hair that's sparse like his be capable of styling in the "messed up" way. That's how I used to style mine....

Can confirm he is not one of those people. He called my clearly diffusing hair "perfect".

LOL.... I don't think it's "perfect". I also don't think I said that. But sure... it's a lot better than most of us. And if you respond well to finasteride, you might actually have "perfect" hair soon. :)

If you think this is a bad result then you are off to a bad bad hair future.
79.74% of non-norwood spotters outside of this forum won't be able to spot the difference

I guess hair transplants really are much more limited than I thought... got to manage my expectations. But seriously, if it's going to look unnatural, it's a little scary going under the knife. I guess that's a feeling that won't go away until I do it.

BTW, looking at the pictures, would you say he has a thick hair caliber?

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
79.74% of non-norwood spotters outside of this forum won't be able to spot the difference
Make it 79.63% to be precise. Really impressive considering you have just started your statistics career. Will take time but I m sure you will reach my standard one day. Tough task? Of course. But you can do it. Good girl.

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair is far from clearly diffusing

Jeez if you norwood 1.5s think your hair loss is so bad then i must be a norwood 100000. Just lol
Watch your tone. You are replying to a nw1.5 here. Your highness would be noice.