A pic to prove my gyno...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ok, then stop the finasteride and see if it goes away.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
GHG, I put my contacts on now I can see the picture better. Yes, I would say you are about a B or C cup in the chest. Sorry for the confusion disregard my last post. I was on too many Vicodin and I see now I said some really stupid things so let me see if I can delete it.

...if that's a C-cup, then I know a lot of chicks with DDs.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
GHG, I put my contacts on now I can see the picture better. Yes, I would say you are about a B or C cup in the chest. Sorry for the confusion disregard my last post. I was on too many Vicodin and I see now I said some really stupid things so let me see if I can delete it.

They're just sitting ducks in here, aren't they. I just hope you never get sides, of any kind. Or at least, don't try to look for compassion or information from this forum.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Joseph, If I did get some bad side effects, trust me I would stop taking the medication.

antonio666

Reaction score
ghg you know your own body better thasn us but that does not look odd to me ,
it probably is gyno but most people have pecs like your pic,what i am trying to say is that even if it is gyno ,the only time to worry is ifd it looks odd and to me it looks 100% normal for a male

Sean68

Reaction score
i really just couldnt say either way. it does look a bit enlarged but...impossible to say with any
certainty from that angle. if you think its changed and its worrying you then that would
be enough for me to get it checked.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
ghg you know your own body better thasn us but that does not look odd to me ,
it probably is gyno but most people have pecs like your pic,what i am trying to say is that even if it is gyno ,the only time to worry is ifd it looks odd and to me it looks 100% normal for a male

You talked like a normal human being for once, thank you!

Sean68

Reaction score
id love to suckle on that black brother's pair. mmmmm. :tongue:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tallinn said:
Like some other ppl said, you can't really tell from that angle and since I doubt you will show us the front for x reason.

Here a site that show the 6 most encounted form of gyno in picture...

http://www.hopitalsaintlouis.org/Infos/ ... mastie.htm

The one that's closest to mine is probably the 3rd pic... My left nipple is also lower just like that dude's, maybe it doesn't look like a boob as much as in any of those pics but still.

Shazz

Reaction score
So ghg,

Whats the update on the gyno? You get it checked out? Or just going along with it?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shazz said:
So ghg,

Whats the update on the gyno? You get it checked out? Or just going along with it?

No I haven't gotten it checked out... my derm checked it out the last time I visited him, he didn't think much of it. I don't give him much credibility since he also said that I still have lots of hair. I know there's been a huge change while I've been on finasteride.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Honestly, you shouldn't be so quick to disregard a doctor's opinions.

Yeah I wouldn't if there would be any hesitation about the situation whatsoever. I didn't have fat flappers before finasteride, I know that... and the hair has gone downhill all the time aswell.

bubka

Reaction score
docj077 said:
Your Doctor would hav to palpate the area to really confirm your concerns, but that doesn't look even remotely close to gynecomastia to me. If it is, then the disease process is very, very early and likely reversible.
some on both sides?