A Man Sadly Pays A Catastrophic Price For His Bdd

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people on this forum with very little hair loss choose to follow unnecessarily strong hair growth regimen which can potentially lead to chemical castration and many other irreversible side effects. This video should serve a warning to them. Although not related to hair loss it shows how a man became blind because he wanted his eye color changed to blue. A doctor strongly advised him not to do that as the risk of side effects was too high. But he didn't listen to reason. He was a decent looking guy but he foolishly destroyed himself by chasing something he didn't need to begin with.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
honestly i think he has some kind of michael jackson thing going on. if he was rich he'd have had hundreds of surgeries.
maybe he has some little boy thing going on...

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
So happy that he still had vision in one eye.

I think it is a very apt comparison---a lot of men on here (contrary to men everywhere else) feel they need to reduce testosterone as much as possible when this is one of the most, if not the most, beneficial hormone for men. Anyone who thinks most balding men are balding because they have too much testosterone are deluded. It is a tissue specific disorder.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think it is a very apt comparison---a lot of men on here (contrary to men everywhere else) feel they need to reduce testosterone as much as possible when this is one of the most, if not the most, beneficial hormone for men. Anyone who thinks most balding men are balding because they have too much testosterone are deluded. It is a tissue specific disorder.
well thats what you do when your body is resistant to 5a inhibitors.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the question is, what the f*** happened to his voice? he sounds like a woman

There is a big connection between a high/fucked up voice and child molesting. The voice and his very need to change his eye color could be from child abuse. Michael Jackson wanted to look different at any cost as well. He was abused as a child horribly.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Oscar66

Is it just me, or is it hard to feel sorry for this guy?

He has good hair density.

He will NEVER have to worry about car insurance!

And, more importantly, he can be a movie star on RIDDICK. (A fictional movie
character who made his eyes blue).

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Testosterone has a lot of health benefits as well.

It fights diabetes (causes less body fat, and more muscles). Muscles create insulin on their
own. Plus testosterone in itself does not cause insulin resistance (Progesterone can, but that
is not a "male" or "female" drug).

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Should have stuck to color contacts instead.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe going blind is one of the better things that can happen to someone with BDD.