A Make Up Removing App Has Been Released.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a chad firend and he fucked the girl I liked.
At school I just beat sh*t out of him, there was another one of who I was jealous (he wanted to f*** the same girl I wanted to f***, a goddess with an amazing *** and legs) so I just hacked his social network and made it look like he came out as gay on his facebook.

pathetic

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gladly recognize myself as a sociopath.
Using people and scheming is in my blood.
Maybe it's all of those psychology books I have read.

But, boy it was funny, I laughed entire night after I succeeded, then I laughed even more when I hijacked one of the gaming forums in my country causing people to lose their sh*t.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

But, boy it was funny, I laughed entire night after I succeeded, then I laughed even more when I hijacked one of the gaming forums in my country causing people to lose their sh*t.

I would do the same I just say this is pathetic (if only you get caught of course)

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Cool regimen.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In other news.. Christian Bale goes Norwood 7 and turns into that local alcoholic you always see knocking down pints in the pub.

Attachments

• IMG_4454.JPG
    IMG_4454.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_4455.JPG
    IMG_4455.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 226

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In other news.. Christian Bale goes Norwood 7 and turns into that local alcoholic you always see knocking down pints in the pub.
He is playing Dick Cheney. He is doing this for the role, bald imitation cut + weight. You can see his hairline still intact, no one goes NW7 that quick.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

hair doesn't matter

tfnaDXH.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is playing Dick Cheney. He is doing this for the role, bald imitation cut + weight. You can see his hairline still intact, no one goes NW7 that quick.

how can one live with a name "Dick"?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a chad firend and he fucked the girl I liked.
At school I just beat sh*t out of him, there was another one of who I was jealous (he wanted to f*** the same girl I wanted to f***, a goddess with an amazing *** and legs) so I just hacked his social network and made it look like he came out as gay on his facebook.
Chad can be our ally. We may be jealous of him, but he didn't choose to be a slayer. But some chads are disgusting tbh.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I'm gonna murder the bastards who did this to Bruce Wayne.

Amazing the effect of fat and hairloss on aesthetics. Looks like they dyed his eyebrows too.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Makeup isn't a way to express yourself, maybe a way to express a more beautiful version of your face in order to land Chad.

How is something that's naturally growing out of your face (beard) the same as applying fakeup to completely transform your face. Are women like you somehow deluded enough to think that they are spending x amount of time every day applying makeup to hide faults in order to express themselves???

Men feel like sh*t when frauding like women do all the time, like wearing hats to coverup sh*t hair. Even then a hat isn't like makeup, it's more like wearing longsleeve sweaters in order to hide forearms. It only hides the top of our head, not completely transform us. Many of us don't even do it, because we know at one point the hat goes off and then the women we have pulled with the hat feel betrayed. Ironic! Interesting how frauding makes women feel less insecure while for men it does the complete opposite.

The next step is to invent glasses that have MakeApp programmed into it for constant view of womens faces without makeup.

Here's a view of what some women look like without "expressing themselves".
View attachment 70052
View attachment 70053
View attachment 70054
View attachment 70055

If you seriously think these images on the right represent what a woman truly looks like without make-up then you are dumber then I thought.

These "reality" images have obviously been put through a filter to make these women look tired and washed out with no colour in their faces.
Also, their overall skin tone looks rougher then the skin of a 65 year old male who heavily smokes and drinks.
This is not how your average 20 to 30 something woman looks, you gullible fool.

They are not reality, and you really need yourself a lady friend.

Bye!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly this app was made for fun.
As @blackg points out, the filter does not "remove" make up: it makes women look tired and uglier than they would be without the make-up.

Having said that, I have to say I don't agree when people compare make up to toppik. The main difference being that toppik is frowned upon (even when used by women, mind you), whereas makeup is considered totally normal and even socially desirable.

And exactly the "desirable" adjective brings us to the real heart of the problem: what is _expected_ of genders in modern society.

- Men are expected to behave as strong, self confident individuals even if they look like sh*t and no one wants to be with them sexually (let alone romantically);

- Women are expected to be look conscious and spend hours (and money) on their image even if they have goals that have nothing to do with image.

Both roles are tired and make people unhappy. I hope the next centuries will get people rid of both slaveries.

blackg

Reaction score
Applies to your mom?
I might have asked you this before but, where abouts in the States are you from, Captain.? What region?

I only asked because I noticed you used the American spelling for "mom."

Australians and, I think the British spell it "mum."