A Make Up Removing App Has Been Released.

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a few weird *** fetishes.

Nothing weird about it. Come home, breh

y6kvV1H.jpg

From the same "study"

udWRoLg.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMFAO at how it f*****g perfectly fits the stereotype of whites and asians not being into dat azz

I work with a bunch of Japanese people and this is rare but I got talking to a few of them about this 9/10 knock out who started working a few months ago, like an azn Mary Elizabeth Winstead, a lot of the Japanese/azn girls I work with aren't really lacking in the *** department actually. Albeit some of them who are beautiful really don't have much of an *** at all, which is disappointing, because I think that good genes normally equals good *** (it's actually very rare to find a beautiful white girl who also doesn't have a perfectly formed ***, even if it's not a "booty", but sometimes it is anyway).

Anyway it's rare the Japanese guys talk about women like this (they all seem sexually repressed actually, which explains a lot about their culture) but this 9/10 girl ALSO has one of the most unbelievable asses I've ever seen, she's slim but it's just of perfectly large size, sticks up, wonderful "definition" (I dunno how to describe this) and from talking to her she said she does like half of her workouts with squat based exercises. Makes sense.

It's not an overly large ***, like I say, just brilliant, and their reaction is something along the lines of "her butt drags behind her". lol I don't know if they're coping because she's unobtainable, but it's possible this is actually how they think. And I can't understand it whatsoever.

That *** is definitely not dragging, it's defying physics in it's proud stature.

Eating *** = life

But surely anyone who lives by this mantra has at least one bad experience? I know I do.

Still though, worth it for all the other positive experiences.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I work with a bunch of Japanese people and this is rare but I got talking to a few of them about this 9/10 knock out who started working a few months ago, like an azn Mary Elizabeth Winstead, a lot of the Japanese/azn girls I work with aren't really lacking in the *** department actually. Albeit some of them who are beautiful really don't have much of an *** at all, which is disappointing, because I think that good genes normally equals good *** (it's actually very rare to find a beautiful white girl who also doesn't have a perfectly formed ***, even if it's not a "booty", but sometimes it is anyway).

Anyway it's rare the Japanese guys talk about women like this (they all seem sexually repressed actually, which explains a lot about their culture) but this 9/10 girl ALSO has one of the most unbelievable asses I've ever seen, she's slim but it's just of perfectly large size, sticks up, wonderful "definition" (I dunno how to describe this) and from talking to her she said she does like half of her workouts with squat based exercises. Makes sense.

It's not an overly large ***, like I say, just brilliant, and their reaction is something along the lines of "her butt drags behind her". lol I don't know if they're coping because she's unobtainable, but it's possible this is actually how they think. And I can't understand it whatsoever.

That *** is definitely not dragging, it's defying physics in it's proud stature.

But surely anyone who lives by this mantra has at least one bad experience? I know I do.

Still though, worth it for all the other positive experiences.
Why do you work with a bunch of japanese guys? Thats interesting tho lol

What kind of bad experiences do you have with eating ***? 0_0 she didnt like, fart in your face did she? 0_0

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you work with a bunch of japanese guys? Thats interesting tho lol

What kind of bad experiences do you have with eating ***? 0_0 she didnt like, fart in your face did she? 0_0

I work in a marketing environment that requires people of all cultures and countries, as we sell stuff globally.

I don't think I've ever had a fart in my face (it's going to sound like I'm into that, but it really wouldn't be that big of a deal, definitely not preferable but we'd move on and forget about it) but it's more like, sometimes your fingers or c*** stink of sh*t. The worst was early on when I was in my teens and a*** sex came up as a topic, and she thought I was really into this but I only kinda was, I'd tried it before, but it just stank the whole room out, and she knew, and we had to just lay there trying to get to sleep with her smelly *** filling up the whole room.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I work in a marketing environment that requires people of all cultures and countries, as we sell stuff globally.

I don't think I've ever had a fart in my face (it's going to sound like I'm into that, but it really wouldn't be that big of a deal, definitely not preferable but we'd move on and forget about it) but it's more like, sometimes your fingers or c*** stink of sh*t. The worst was early on when I was in my teens and a*** sex came up as a topic, and she thought I was really into this but I only kinda was, I'd tried it before, but it just stank the whole room out, and she knew, and we had to just lay there trying to get to sleep with her smelly *** filling up the whole room.
:oops:

giphy.gif

blackg

Reaction score
Brilliant comment. If it was the other way around it would suck for them as well, what about a hat removing app for instance?
Anyway, this makeup removing app doesn't bother me personally, as I feel quite comfortable both with and without makeup. However a lot of women feel pretty insecure and vulnerable without their makeup, so what's the big deal about doing something that helps you feel more confident? It seems to me that some men almost view makeup usage as some kind of fraud, but please understand that us women do this to feel better about ourselves before anything else. If makeup should be illegal so should hats, beards, camouflaging haircuts, concealers etc. etc.
At the end of the day it's just about feeling a little less insecure. That said, a lot of women (myself included) use makeup as a way to express ourselves, like with hairstyles for instance, not to fool people.
Evillocks, you have a natural beauty that transcends any kind of cosmetic enhancements.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
You haven't seen me? Unless there is someone on this forum I can't trust.

conspiracy-quotes-x-Files-Trust-No-One.jpg

How're you doing these days EL? Have you started working full time?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of making a useless thread, i'll just post this here.

What do you guys think about my hair now ?
5QMLGpN.png

My hair 5 months ago
YGt5mYG.jpg

lol looks like big L wish of me going NW7 at 20 years old have been answered.

I'm fucked.