A Make Up Removing App Has Been Released.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Strange name

654fg.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
She'd rather be tortured to death tbh.

She can wear VR goggles and imagine it's a chad doing the licking. I don't mind.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol how did you know about it ?

To be more accurate

Sharmuta = b**ch
Labwa = sl*t
Eahira = wh***

See I would disagree, I don't know why Arabs always translate sharmouta as b**ch, I think you're using "b**ch" incorrectly. "b**ch" originally meant a female dog and at least in my mind it has nothing to do with sexuality, a b**ch is just a mean or rude woman. Whenever I hear sharmouta in Arabic it's associated with sexual promiscuity or even prowress on the part of females (of course as an insult). I would translate it as "sl*t" but a much dirtier word than "sl*t" in English, so "wh***" could work too. Is labwa Egyptian dialect? I would use "qahba" for "b**ch."

blackg

Reaction score
You haven't seen me? Unless there is someone on this forum I can't trust.
No, evil, I have not seen your photos, it's just my clairvoyance tells me enough about the way to look.

blackg

Reaction score
See I would disagree, I don't know why Arabs always translate sharmouta as b**ch, I think you're using "b**ch" incorrectly. "b**ch" originally meant a female dog and at least in my mind it has nothing to do with sexuality, a b**ch is just a mean or rude woman. Whenever I hear sharmouta in Arabic it's associated with sexual promiscuity or even prowress on the part of females (of course as an insult). I would translate it as "sl*t" but a much dirtier word than "sl*t" in English, so "wh***" could work too. Is labwa Egyptian dialect? I would use "qahba" for "b**ch."
I really like the word "sharmuta".
I've used it in the bedroom myself.