A List Of Things I Would Sacrifice For A Cure

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sometimes think about how far I would go in order to become a lifelong NW1.
Just hypothetically:
If you could make a deal with the devil, who offers you a cure for hairloss with full regrowth, which things would you be willing to sacrifice or go without to get the cure?
Here is a list of things I would probably trade in:
- die 10 years earlier than I normally would
- be forced to drink nothing but tap water for the rest of my life
- never watch football (soccer) again for the rest of my life
- lose a toe on each foot
- never listen to music again (pretty tough for me)
- not be allowed to use a car (not sure about that but using a bike wouldnt be such a big deal as it no longer would ruin my hairstyle)
If I would have to trade 3 (probably even all) of these things in in order to be NW1 for the next 40 years I would definitely do it.
I think it's interesting to see how far one would go to defeat hair loss. Who knows, maybe one day we only have to pay money for such a cure.
I find this a hard question to answer when I apply context to it.

Current situation, with so many possible treatments on the horizon, I could be hair loss free by my mid 20s

Set hair loss treatments back by 100 years, id probably sacrifice:
● My job - I like it and I'm proud of it but could easily find an equally good one with fullhead confidence
●2/3 inches of height - 5'8 is still not Manley level
●15 years of my life - couod be f*****g myself and die at 50, could have lived to 100 and die at 85 instead.

With context, I would go absolutely mad if I done any of this and then a better treatment/cure came out a few years later anyway

Another little caveat - deals with the devil usually involve eternal damnation; so that's another negative hahaha

Baldingat188

Reaction score
My perfect skin

My fast metabolism

Lol now it sounds like I'm bragging ... yup those are my only two good features all my other qualities are pretty incel. I don't really have much else to sacrifice. In theory I'd trade an inch of dick length however I really would hate being small down there. Height? Well I'm already 5"6 so I can't afford to lose it...

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This place is getting like the Breakfast Club if it ran on longer and we were out of steam with things to talk about.

It must mean cure incoming.

... surely?
Hai Rugdigger. Never saw the film, sorry I only watch such masterpieces as Titenic, The Room and Samurai Cop .

Topic on Toppik:
* I would betray all of my family and take all of their money.
* I would take over the world: Hahahahahahaha.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hai Rugdigger. Never saw the film, sorry I only watch such masterpieces as Titenic, The Room and Samurai Cop .

Topic on Toppik:
* I would betray all of my family and take all of their money.
* I would take over the world: Hahahahahahaha.

Ew what is this, now we have like "characters" on here or something

I'm out

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also does Jean luc seriously have an 11 inch dick? I get insecure as the (possibly previously) biggest penis on here.

Aw sh*t Johnson's back as well. Screw it I'm out

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also does Jean luc seriously have an 11 inch dick? I get insecure as the (possibly previously) biggest penis on here.

Aw sh*t Johnson's back as well. Screw it I'm out

The length isn't huge it is more a huge girth issue tbh.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With finasteride and hair transplants you aren’t cured but you’re fine. All it takes is a few K’s and some discipline.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would cut off my left myself to get a cure

Would ruin one of my eyes myself for a cure

Would throw away one of my lungs for a cure

Would throw away 20 years of my life for a cure

And if i were to get taller and have a cure at the same time would do all of these things at the same time and sacrifice more 10 or 20 years depending on how many inches would i get.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would cut off my left myself to get a cure

Would ruin one of my eyes myself for a cure

Would throw away one of my lungs for a cure

Would throw away 20 years of my life for a cure

And if i were to get taller and have a cure at the same time would do all of these things at the same time and sacrifice more 10 or 20 years depending on how many inches would i get.

So if you care so much why aren't you using treatments?