A List Of Things I Would Sacrifice For A Cure

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would pay $100,000 for a good set of hair without skipping a beat. Magic hair that is, not a transplant.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would cut off my left myself to get a cure

Would ruin one of my eyes myself for a cure

Would throw away one of my lungs for a cure

Would throw away 20 years of my life for a cure

And if i were to get taller and have a cure at the same time would do all of these things at the same time and sacrifice more 10 or 20 years depending on how many inches would i get.

I know your semi venting but I think if most of us lost a lung or an eye we'd have a change of opinion.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know your semi venting but I think if most of us lost a lung or an eye we'd have a change of opinion.

Serious question - would you give up an eye to live life on Chris Hemsworth mode?

db8a35486ad68fdbfae38b0a9bd89058.jpg

I'd think about it but probably decline because I like my depth perception for driving, vr p**rn, and my field of vision so I'm not always bumping into things.

But probably my life would be better if I took the trade. Or maybe I'd just obsess over my eye patches all day.

Bet a one eyed Chris hemsworth would still get more matches than me online. :)

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious question - would you give up an eye to live life on Chris Hemsworth mode?

View attachment 72778

I'd think about it but probably decline because I like my depth perception for driving, vr p*rn, and my field of vision so I'm not always bumping into things.

But probably my life would be better if I took the trade. Or maybe I'd just obsess over my eye patches all day.

He'd get more matches than most people, it's not that he'd look a lot uglier but sacrificing depth perception is a lot. I think some people would take that deal but I draw the line at giving your lungs or both your eyes away.

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I would just lose my vision with one eye but it would optically look exactly the same I would probably do it. However, if I would totally lose that eye and there's a hole instead I would never do it.

aaaaargh

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All my crypto savings.

Last edited:

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
I would certainly not sacrifice the time and money to go to University and Medical School, and thereafter the time to do research, in order to find a cure. That's off the table. I don't care that much about my hair.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
optimism level: Delusional
Well considering I'm 20 and I won't be out of my mid 20s for another 6 years, I think I'm right to think that it is realistic

Then again, I guess you know better eh. I may aswell just shave now and get on with it.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am still trading my health and my body for a fcking treatment which is not even working !

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am still trading my health and my body for a fcking treatment which is not even working !
True that.
We are already giving up freedom from finasteride and minoxidil. You would think it is enough.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 72778

I'd think about it but probably decline because I like my depth perception for driving, vr p*rn, and my field of vision so I'm not always bumping into things.

Id let Hemsworth stab my eye out (of his choice) with his stiff dick to live life in Hemsworth mode..... Id even fluff him hard enough to do it if need be!

Then on top of looking like CH Id get those bad *** fake eyes Charles Dance used in Last Action Hero (underrated movie!)

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 72778

Easy trade

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why pick him of all people, it's not like he has perfect hair either. Good looking guy though, funny actor.